Sunday, August 14, 2016

8.3 I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LOOOONG!


Welcome BACK!

After a while.

I'm sorry I haven't FELT like playing the sims and I also haven't had TIME to.

But now. I'll try. For at least a few hours.


And here's our little family. Mother Mollie, Vampire-Father Maxwell, and then they have four kids: Lucine, Persephone, Athan and Anastasia.

And you can only see Persephone and Athan here.


And Lucine is in the Art Club, so this is her first painting made there.


Is the Art Club really that exhausting?

-5


Oh look it's Maxwell's mother Diabella!

(I'm not even entirely sure, since I almost can't remember anything)


Whatever!

Back to the people I know who they are.

And it's time for one of them to start to walk on her own two legs.


WHAT A FITTING EXPRESSION BECAUSE DO YOU KNOW WHAT???????

PERSEPHONE GOT THE INSANE TRAIT!!!!!!!!

What is this, the third time in this whole legacy that someone gets the insane trait?

Well if no one else becomes insane, TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FUTURE (maybe) TORCH HOLDER!


I signed up Persephone for the Art Club too.


Huh? What happened to your book?


O_O

Seriously.


I was going to click "repair" on the bathtub, but instead I accidentally clicked the button that replaces it with a new one.

So I accidentally bought a new bathtub for §999...


SERIOUSLY?! >:C

SHE WOKE UP JUST TO PASS OUT AGAIN.

-5


Cuties C:


Anastasia: Can you feed me?

Persephone: I can. But I don't want to.


No because Persephone is too busy with ruling the world.

Persephone: Yes, because I like to decide what other people are allowed and not allowed to do.


Do you want to become a politician when you grow up?


Persephone: No I want to be a babysitter.


Well whatever. Let's age Lucine up.


She got Hates the Outdoors.

And she's really pretty ;u;

Instead of Art Club, I signed her up for Drama Club this time instead, because Persephone is going with the Art Club so I don't have to spend all her time leveling up painting when she's my torch holder.


Excuse me but that is Lucine's bed.


Ghost Micah passed out because he saw a ghost. Again.

But seriously though, what do you have against Caryn?


Mollie: Please let me hold that child.


That moment when I notice that Maxwell is home alone with two toddlers while the others are at work and in school. 

Maxwell: Shit what do I do?


MAXWELL!!!

That's not fair!

Maxwell: At least children can feed and poop on their own.


Well yeah whatever.

Athan got Hates the Outdoors trait.


And Anastasia got the Technophobe trait.


I signed up Athan for Study Club and Anastasia for Ballet.


Once again, that's not the right bed.


I know they both have blue skin and brown hair but omg they are so much alike ;u;


Mollie: What do you want?


I-don't-remember-his-name-was-it-Lion?: OMG CAKE YUMMY!

Athan: My sister ain't going to be the only one ruling the world!

No you've got it wrong, she just wants to rule the toddlers.


It's time for another family trip!


TO THE ART MUSEUM!

Maxwell: I hope there's a toilet around here...


Family: So what do we do now?


Persephone: Oh no this place is so old and dusty the dust ghosts are strangling me!


Anastasia: Magnific painting!

Persephone: Can you be quiet back there, you're interrupting my strangling!


Anastasia: But this painting is FANTASTICO!


Oh hello Sparrow, are you still alive?


Sparrow: Hello you must be my brother's great-great-great-grandchild. Or is it great-great-great-great-grandchild?

Maxwell: No just great-great-great-grandchild, I believe.


Lucine: MOooOOoM! I want to go home!


Everyone was so bored except for Anastasia and Mollie so Maxwell decided to tell ghost stories.

--- back home ~ ---


Athan: MWAHAHAHA RULE THE WORLD!

Persephone: QUIET I'm doing my homework!


That looks comfortable.

Persephone: IT IS! Don't judge me.


Oh no so much happening in one picture.

Who haven't thrown away all those newspapers?!

AND gnomes, you're not allowed to block the path for our guests with wings.


Oh look who's growing up!


What's up with that face, Persephone? 

Ah.

She got the Supernatural Skeptic trait.

How fitting for my family.


SO MANY FAIRIES!


It's a ghost vampire and I promise it's not mine.


Mollie: UGH who is this sleeping on my floor?

Even I don't know!


Maxwell: MAKE IT STOP! MAKE THE HORRIBLE NOISE STOP!

Mollie: I'M TRYING I'M TRYING!!!!!!


*sigh*

Insane people.


Yum.

The stench after a party in sims is not the stench of alcohol, it's the stench of rotten food found around the house.


Athan: COME ON DAD YOU'RE BLOCKING MY VIEW!

Maxwell: It's punishment for not going to school!

Yeah, Athan skipped school.


AAH HELLO BONE HILDA! <3

She's so cute.

And well I actually began to write this chapter for like two weeks ago.

But I never finished until now.

I'm just so not interested all the time in playing sims anymore, me myself find my family a little boring at this point. (Or rather, I'm tired of this challenge xD I want to control ALL SIMS!)

HOWEVER! I'm still going to try to continue though.


Last chapter (it was almost a month ago ;_;) I ended with -35

And today I got -10 for passing out.

So I'm ending this one with -45

No comments:

Post a Comment