Tuesday, July 19, 2016

8.2 THE END???!!


Welcome Mollie to the family of dark blood.


What a way to make her feel welcomed. 

Mollie is Good, Genius, Hot-Headed, Snob and Charismatic.


Geez XD


So erhm..

Welcome back.


HuH?!!!1


WHAT?!!!!!!???

NO????????


FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE MAXWELL NO WHAT!!!!!??


GOD DAMNIT WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

*checks rules*

WELL.

MY LEGACY IS GOING TO END ;_;


I came so far... ;____;


HUH?!

WHAT???


Grim"Maxwell, your constant misfortune amuses me and those around you. It would be a shame to take that priceless entertainment from them. I'll take you some other day."

OH MY GOOOOOOOD!

IS IT LUCK OR WHAT?!!?!!

OMGAGNEFNJEKEGE!

I still get -10 for accidental death, though.

(what just happened...)


BACK TO NORMAL after Maxwell has died and come back from death.

Selina is sneaking around the house with a plasma juice.

Selina: Hehehe I'm going to put this on the table among all the other plasma juice boxes...


I bought Bonehilda so she can clean up all that plasma juice.


Hello Bonehilda.


She's rather quiet.


It's FINALLY time for these people to grow up AND MOVE OUT.


Sebastian got Gatherer.

Goodbye Sebastian.


Selina got Unflirty.

Goodbye Selina.


Bonehilda is dear to my heart.

But you've missed some plasma juice boxes.


As always with sims', that big speech bubble is spoiling my surprises before they even show the ring.


Shouldn't you have the speech bubble NOW?


*awakening the skeleton*


PORTRAIT DONE +5


Oh my after all this time I had completely forgotten that Maxwell and Mollie doesn't even HAVE children yet.

It's unusual that my generations goes this slow. 


Mollie wanted to go to the hospital. 

And as you know, I can't stop her.


IT'S A BLUE DAUGHTER!


Newpaper kidShit a BLUE baby? I knew this family is weird, but seriously? 


Maxwell: When would you like to have our wedding, honey?

Mollie: *grunting noises about a broken chair*


Look, a nursery!


Here's Lucine. She's Good and Light Sleeper.

+5


Lucine: Mommy take care of me

Mollie: Hush, I'm busy, honey.


Wow come on, Mollie, is it really THAT bad? xD


Meanwhile Maxwell is out searching for sims he can turn into vampires.


Woman: What do you mean "bite"? Do you want my wrist?


Maxwell: Welcome to my house, dear friend.


Woman: What now? This again?


WOHO!!! ONE DOWN!!!


OMG AGAIN? That went fast.


Maxwell: You called?

Mollie: Yes! Can you move that vase, I'm afraid I'll give birth all over it.

Maxwell: Of course, love.


What happened to the baby? 

Where is it?


Oh there she is.


So this is Persephone.


She's Couch Potato and Genius.

+5


And this is her nursery.


Oh no


It's haunted

oh no


So ehrm...


I was going to throw a wedding.

But I accidentally threw a birthday party instead... .___.

birthday party.


Huh? And what now?


Omg come on, not on my WEDDING (birthday party)


._:


YOU TOO????

This is a birthday-wedding-funeral.

Lucky for me no one seems to care about the dying people.


So we will also just forget about all that.


Let's focus on the people who are going to live happily ever after instead. ~


"Maxwell's birthday party was a failure - no one aged up!"

SORRY ;____;


Ghost Alfred, Vampire Teddy, Ghost Colarie, Vampire Maxwell and then just an ordinary human.

I don't know, it's just so much in this picture worth noting that I'm not even going to comment one thing.


What are those clothes D:<

Maxwell, did you dress her?


THIS is an actual birthday party.

But I didn't invite anyone.

Didn't want to fail once again.


And I upgraded Lucine's bed. Because she's older now.


And Lucine got Couch Potato.

Maybe I should've bought you a coach instead of a bed, then!


And for the first time in my legacy, I decided to sign my kids up for after-school activities.

So I signed up Lucine for Art Club.


Oh what a great portrait, we can see every detail so clearly.


It seems as if Mollie is pregnant instead.

AND OH MY WHY LUCINE!?

THEN I'LL SELL YOUR BED IF YOU PREFER THE COUCH SO BADLY!


Mollie: I'm just going to take a nap in this rocking chair...


Mollie: OH APPARENTLY I'M NOT!


BABY ON BOARD!

Maxwell: I'm busy.


Well your husband couldn't make it but at least you've got the company of a vampire bear.


PUSH PUSH PUSH


I got twins!

One boy and one girl.

+10


And Lucine peed herself :c -5


And Mollie did too! D: -5


Here's Anastasia with Loves the Outdoors and Athletic.


And here's Athan with Excitable and Athletic. 


I made a new portrait that actually was REALLY good except for the fact that it's TOO CLOSE AND IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW HIS WHOLE FACE.


Persephone is sleeping on the floor.

And I'm ending this chapter.

Last time I was at -40

Now I got -10 for accidental death

+25 for birth and portrait

And -10 for pee.

SO I'm ending this chapter WITH -35

Woho

No comments:

Post a Comment