Saturday, July 2, 2016

7.3 Throwing Elixirs Left and Right


WELL unfortunately this generation seems to be THREE chapters long. 

It's longer than the last generation at least...

But it felt as if I played for ages.. 


Well anyway.

What is not a good way to start off a chapter if not with a trip to the swimming pool.


WOHO!


And what's not the best way to have fun than mixing elixirs into drinks.


Maxwell: May I pee in the pool?

Morticia: NO!


Somehow Diabella screwed up the elixir mixing and I got an error and she got teleported home.

Well done, Diabella.


Auburn hasn't even changed to his swimming trunks.

Auburn: I prefer to be swimming in alcohol.


That's better.

Auburn: How did I get here?


Morticia: Eeeek!!! Where did my arm go?!


At least this trip is more successful than the last one.

You know, the one in the park.


I still don't get that this swimming pool even exists. 

OR THE FACT THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO SWIM IN IT.


Diabella had a werewolf elixir.


And she threw it on her daughter.

Exciting.


Maxwell: What is this doing here?

Sebastian: I WANTED TO DRINK IT!


Maxwell: Let's try it out.

Sebastian: I AM VERY THIRSTY!


Are you at home barbecuing? Didn't you come with us at all?


Woho the kids are growing up!


Selina got Dislikes Children.


And Sebastian got Virtuoso.


What's wrong?

Maxwell: So much trash.


Morticia: OOOHHHH look at the vampire, she think she's SOOO COOL with her pale skin and fangs! 

Maybe it was a bad idea to mix a werewolf into my family of vampires...


I got interrupted in the incredible important things I was doing, and so did Lindy as she decided to call out early for work and die.

At least she made §49 this day before she decided to leave.


Distant voiceLindy?


Not-so-distant-anymore voice: Lindy where did you--- OH!


The guy with the not-so-distant voice: OH GOD LINDY!


What an audience.


I had to upgrade the graveyard!


Shouldn't you mourn Lindy?


Too busy getting along as a family.

(Something that is rather strange in this legacy)


:C -5


Oh so you're cooking?


Micah: I heard someone is cooking.

Not for you!


What... what happened with the cooking?

Diabella: I'm so used to cake by now...


You too, I see.


AAAH A FIRE!!! WHO DECIDED TO ALMOST CONTINUE WITH THE FOOD?


Oh look Morticia is a werewolf. As if she wasn't ugly before.


Morticia: OH NO A FIRE!

Can't you DO something?


I BET IT WAS YOU, MICAH!

Diabella: I'LL SAVE US!

YEAH BECAUSE I MADE YOU DO THAT!


Diabella: How do you..

Auburn: UUGH!


Auburn: NOT AT ME!!!


Well done at least.


OH LOOK! Morticia's Imaginary Friend comes alive!


His name is Timothy.


Oh... and he was rather small...


STOP CRYING BECAUSE FOR ONCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT CAKE OR ANYTHING THAT'S BURNT!


Ooooh wooow is she pillowfighting the AIR?


Ha ha fooled you.


Is it time to cry over Lindy now?


What happened here?


AND WHAT IS (or isn't) HAPPENING HERE!!?

I got a note telling me that Selina is failing school. -5


Gerardo: I am very disappointed in you!

So am I!


I'm sorry dear, are the other pancakes already eaten?


I'm placing magical drinks around the house because it's one way I can use them without actually throwing them at people.


Diabella wanted to drink Essence of Magic.


And what now? Do you have magical powers?


Apparently not.


Poor Selina drank one of my drinks and got the moodlet Melancholy:

"Some days, nothing matters. Nothing..."

...Sorry dear.


Selina: I'll just go to bed :C

I SAID I WAS SORRY!


Ghost Colarie got grossed out because she saw Ghost Frank.


Morticia drank another one of my elixirs and now she feels as if she could run a marathon.


Diabella: I thought I'd raised you better than this.


Thank you Auburn for caring for my plants.


...


The.. the.. 

Nah forget it.


My werewolf is pretty clever.

Clever clops.


Diabella: STOP RUINING OUR FURNITURE, MORTICIA!


Oh god, if Maxwell is going to be my heir, I really don't want him to catch anything permanent.


I'll try to keep him away from the drinks I've placed around the house.


SO I FINALLY REACHED LEVEL 10 IN THE ALCHEMY SKILL.

AND I USED 50 ELIXIRS.

SO DIABELLA COMPLETED HER LTW!!!!!!!!!!

+40


Now I just have to get rid of all these elixirs.


Oh no another fire!


It... it disappeared.

The fire just extinguished itself.


Why are you guys fighting now.


LOOK IT'S THE END!


Or the end of this chapter at least.


What is that judging glare, Diabella?

Maxwell got the Childish trait.

(And Sebastian is on the honor roll! +5)


AND THIS

Is Maxwell's room.

Spooky.

And this is also the end of this generation.

I got -10 for failing school and passing out.

+5 for honor roll and +40 FOR LIFETIME WISH!

So I'm actually at -5 now!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment