Friday, June 10, 2016

6.1 Gotta Go Fast


Look a ghost is giving birth.

But that's not important...


BECAUSE IT'S GENERATION SIX!!!

And Auburn is our torch holder.

Which I don't like that much, because Auburn wasn't my prettiest child.

His LTW is to become level 10 in the fortune teller career. 


That's a BEAUTIFUL painting, Auburn. I'm proud.


Meanwhile Caryn is playing with the sprinkler.

That's an unusual pose.


What is wrong with your leg, Caryn? ఠ_ఠ


Enough with Caryn's leg because apparently it's birthday time.


Here's old Caryn.


And here's old Lion.


I don't think I ever mentioned her before but I think I know who I'm going to make Auburn's wife.

That girl, with the angry eyebrows. (As if my kids don't get enough angry eyebrows)


Her name is Lindy.


What's wrong Lindy? D:


I have no clue what's happening but Auburn is stomping away angrily.

Lindy: As if I was going to marry a guy I just met!

Tristan: Rude, the least he could've done was to buy you a car!


This werewolf couldn't look any weirder. 


Auburn: Hello there are you single and ready to mingle? 

YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ON LINDY ALREADY!


Auburn: Come on, not even our zodiacs match!

THAT ISN'T EVERYTHING!


Look who's moving out!

I mean growing up!


Roux got Couch Potato.

Randomized traits for a whole generation +10

Bye Roux.

I also noticed that Emery and Coral has disappeared from my family tree...

Weird...


Look Lindy is back!


Auburn changed clothes...


YAY!


And apparently Lindy is pregnant so I'll have to wait until her baby is born to move her in.

I don't want her other children.


WHAT A CUTE CAT PAINTING!


ANOTHER COOL PAINTING!


Auburn got a wish to Fall in Love with Lindy (∩˃o˂∩)♡


Lindy's baby is born!


Hmm... Something tells me her baby is a fairy......


Auburn: Now you can leave your newborn baby and move in with me!


And that's how Lindy became a part of my family.

She's Neurotic, Absent-Minded, Eccentric, Hopeless Romantic, Kleptomaniac.


Lion don't you dare pee yourself!


LION! -5


WHOOPIE TIME WENT FAST!


Micah is still coming back for food.

Don't you have food in afterlife?

Micah: Doesn't matter how much I eat, I'm always hungry.

Then stop eating OUR food!


Lindy is almost just as boring as Caryn.


Auburn: MARRY ME!


YAY!

I'm sorry I'm not in a romantic mood.


I threw the wedding immediately because everything else is rushing forward in this generation so why not have the wedding already?


Lindy: YOU'RE RUINING MY WEDDING, GUY-THAT-LOOKS-LIKE-ROUX!


Hush Lindy, accept the rings now.


Lindy: I told you he was stealing the show! He's even photobombing our picture!

Just as Dante is.


What is it? Stomach ache?


Ah it was a little more than just stomach ache...

NOT ANOTHER PINK CHILD PLEASE!


Thank you!

+10


While I was decorating the new twins' room, I found this in my inventory.

WHAT IS THIS?!

However, I couldn't use it.

So I still don't know.

But I have one. In case I need it.


~ The Nursery ~


This is Dashiell Darkblood.

He's Athletic and Friendly and he's pink.

I'm so tired of pink sims. Just one generation was enough.


And here's the second one.

Diabella Darkblood.

She's Couch Potato and Evil.


KIDS!


Lindy is cooking food.


Lindy: OMG I'm married!


For godness sake Auburn! That painting is awful!


Auburn's punishment for the ugly painting is to fix the bathtub.


Oh no you're breaking his neck!


That's better. Not good, but better.

+5


IT'S TIME!

This generation goes so fast so even Sonic would have difficulties to keep up.


*screaming shouting crying etc*


I GOT MORE TWINS!

+10


And Lindy does an "Abigail". 


Lindy: Where am I? What happened? Why is my son floating?


This is Arthur Darkblood.

He's Virtuoso and Genius.


And this is Hazel Darkblood.

She's a Good Slob.


And this is Lion Darkblood.

He passed out. -5


Again. :I -5


AND THIS

Is the repoman.


Repoman: Maybe I'll take your wife instead of an object.


Are you seriously stealing our broken TV?


Yup.

I'm not even upset anymore.

He stole the broken TV and left.


YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!


Dashiell got the Never Nude trait!


And... Diabella... Also got the Never Nude trait...


My family is still only eating cake.


EXCUSE ME but WHAT is happening here?!!?


Dashiell: Gross mom!

I AGREE!


If that ever happen again, Lion, I'll make you pay! D:<


And for the first time ever in my legacy I actually got the mail so my kids could get their ugly dolls.

I've avoided that mail box each generation until my kids have been old enough to not play with them.


Auburn: Why isn't anyone cleaning this house?!

Why aren't you?


Auburn wanted to try to perform a private fortune teller reading on Lindy.


She said no. 


XD


Well that's pretty good.


Auburn is trying again but this time on his mother.


*wrrrrr*


"Caryn had an okay reading, but it was pretty clear that Auburn forgot her name halfway through."

SHE'S YOUR MOTHER AUBURN! How can you forget her name?!


Thanks. :I

-5


You too? -5


Lion! That is NOT acceptable! -5


WHAT IS HAPPENING? -5


CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MY FAMILY?!


DASHIELL NOT AGAIN -5


Seriously. Is this a joke?

I got a shit ton of plus points in the beginning and I bet everything is gone now.

-10

In the end of generation 5 I was at +5

AND NOW

I got +10 for traits, +5 for portait, +20! for double twins.
so it is +35 

AND -50 for pee and passing out ._.

COME ON!

I thought I had a chance!

I'M AT -10

No comments:

Post a Comment