Monday, May 30, 2016

5.2 Babies To Left and Right and Up and Down and Everywhere


Look who's around the corner giving birth. 


Welcome back to generation five.


Lion, your wife.

Lion: What about her?

She's giving birth.


How's it going?

Caryn: FINE.


Fine!

AH IT'S A PINK BOY!


I accidentally named my son after a disease.

Yep.

I googled "pink boy names" and found a list over a bunch of names.

And there I found the "name" Lupus.

So I named him Lupus.

And then I thought "Lupus sounds like it means something".

So I googled "lupus".

And it's a disease. 


I'm sorry to anyone who has or know anyone with this disease, because I named my son after it.

But feel honoured, since I thought it would be a pretty cool name.

Anyways +5 for birth.


...

Is this karma?


I'm surprised there's no minus points for fire.

But on the other side I'm quite glad there isn't. 


And Caryn peed herself in front of the toilet.

-5


Here's Lupus.


I'm glad Falcon isn't the father anymore at least. 

Lion doesn't dislike children.

Oh btw, Lupus' traits are Hates the Outdoors & Grumpy.

Good.

More drama.


CUTE!


That portrait is much better.


Look Caryn has no pants.

Ha ha I made you look.

But seriously, why is her pants the same colour as her skin?


Whoa that went fast!

What did I do all this time, fast forward?


Give me a girl this time, it was difficult to name a pink boy.


:I

+5


Please don't burn down my house this time.


Well hello there Colarie, are you also celebrating the babies?

Colarie: I'm here for the cake.


This one is Emery.

He's Neurotic and Eccentric.

Like why can't I get kids with good traits.


Falcon why are you sleeping in a park?


Yay no one takes care of the children!


Nooo Falcon!!! ;n;


Grim: ANOTHER ONE! I love you Darkbloods! You're so charming!


Falcon: Yes please take me, master! I hate this cruel world!


Grim: Wow, no one has never been so eager to come with me. I almost feel like leaving you here now.

Lion: Don't be rude! Take him if he wants to come!


Lion: I will miss him even though he was the worst father!


Welp.


Lion: My daddy died!

Caryn: What? How did I miss that?


Lion is playing his sadness away.


Why are you guys hanging around at the bar?

Gnomes shouldn't drink.


Lion: Caryn, my dear, I've got something for you.


Lion: A lot of tragic things has been happening so I thought this might cheer us up.


Lion: Would you like to be with me forever? <3


;u;


I just love that the toilet and potty look the same.


And I thought the Darkblood family was large.


Birthday party chaos.


Don't burn down my house.


Thank you.

He got the Unlucky trait.

Not so thank you anymore.


The birthday party chaos continues and the birthday boy goes by unnoticed.


People are arguing.


Others are reading to my children.


And meanwhile new gnomes are getting born.

This is Bucket.


There are fighting among the gnomes too.


Don't fall into the water, grandpa gnome!


After a wild party among both sims and gnomes, this is the only guy left.


Caryn: Omg someone broke the computer!

Yeah I think it might have been the Grim.


SO CUTE!


I'm glad you're doing the dishes, Lupus, since no one else does it.


God damn it. 

The new painting was not better than the last one.


The gnomes are just chaos.

And who are these people?


Ah right. It's their wedding.


God damnit, what now?!


Lupus for godness sake! MOVE!


Thank you.


Everyone ran away when it was time to cut the cake.


Lion sliced a piece for himself. The bride was nowhere to be seen.


Some woman was brushing her teeth when Lion really needed to go pee.


Not only the gnomes are chaos.

What is this, Toy Story?


Another one?


GIVE ME GIRLS.


Are you serious.


THANK YOU! At least ONE girl!

+10


Now this is Auburn.

He's Genius & Easily Impressed.


~ Their nursery ~


Come on where's a picture of the girl!


HERE SHE IS.

Her name is Coral and she's Genius & Light Sleeper.


What's wrong?


Why is all my girls getting angry eyebrows? :c


I'm so tired of everyone always sitting in the rocking chair.


God damnit, Caryn? Even with the kids?


IT'S EMPTY!


*poof*

FINALLY!

$$$


A household with three toddlers and two adults are a lot of work.

Boohoo Auburn, no one cares about you being lonely!


Lion and Mini-Lion.


I mean, they look the same.


Oh well I was at +35

And I got 4 babies which means +20

But then Caryn peed herself -5

So I'm at +50

That's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment