Friday, May 27, 2016

5.1 The Heartbreaker


IT'S GENERATION FIVE!

Almost halfway through my legacy!

And this is Lion, our new torch holder.

And Lion's LTW is Heartbreaker.

He wants to be the boyfriend of 10 sims.

It fits well to his lazy, artsty ass. 


So before I start something with Caryn, Lion has to find some people he can get together with and then break up with.


I wonder if he's chatting with that guys girlfriend or something.

The one with the sad face.


Oh it's Lynx. Is he also searching for love?

Not that I can say that's what Lion is doing...


Welp.

I'm sorry for nothing interesting, but I can tell you that he didn't find his first "love" in this club at least.


Neither did Lynx, he just found his first nemesis instead.


Speaking of "love", I'm surprised that these too are still so lovey-dovey.


The lonely artist is even dreaming about painting.


Yeah I know this one counts as a coffee table in the game, but really? You can still place stuff here?


What are you complaining for, Alfred? The couch is empty, you CAN sit there.


Lion is graduating in his bedroom and cheering to the wall.

That's what I'm going to do when I graduate too. Who needs celebrations, right?


Yeah eh, to prevent Caryn from getting together with some other guy, I invited her over so I could move her into my house and have control-but-not-that-much-control-anyway-since-this-is-an-ISBI.

Yes.


And before I could do anything:


Zoe left us.

Zoe: So that was the tickling feeling.


Zoe: Well I don't have to be afraid of being accused of cheating again, at least.


Grim: Oh Zoe! Let me tell you, that you never really belonged here.

Zoe: I could've guessed that.


Grim: Well anyway, your time is up.

I'm sorry Zoe, I was desperate.


Zoe: Well I'm happy to come with you, sir.


Grim: Maybe I should begin with body building again.

Falcon: I'm heartbroken :C


Dramatic with the fog around the stones.


You remember Bracy who I wasn't sure I had a picture of?

I bet this is him.


Meanwhile all this has been happening, these two have been getting to know each other.


Lion tried to ask people out on dates.

With no success.


So instead he went to a club.

Only to find guys.

Well the LTW never said anything about gender...


So Lion chatted with a few of them.


Lion: My mom died today.

Werewolf: Nice but what's your zodiac?


Lion left the rude dude who didn't care about Zoe and actually found a girl.


Lion: We've never had a smoke detector in our home, and we've been living there for like five generations!

Girl: What happens if a fire starts?

Lion: ... Erhm.. Well. 


Lion: What if that's how my mother died!

Girl: Did your mom die? How did that happen?

Lion: I don't know! I wasn't there!


Lion: At least I wasn't asleep.

Girl: What do you mean with that?

Lion: Well, I'm a light sleeper.

Girl: I'm a heavy sleeper! Is there something wrong with that?!

Well great, let's just leave her, Lion.


He left her and found her flirting with herself in the mirror.


Lion: Woaahh what a party girl!

Girl: My name's actually Devin.


To my surprise they're actually going somewhere.


Meanwhile Falcon is expressing his broken heart in a way only Falcon can.


Poor Caryn who moved in for like 20minutes ago is hiding on the porch.

Her traits are Couch Potato, Loner, Commitment Issues, Excitable & Light Sleeper.

Her LTW is to become an author.

HA HA HA good luck with that.


Falcon: How DARE you walk into my house when I'm mourning?!

Caryn: I just wanted to watch TV!


Lion invited Devin home.


God damnit mailbox! Blocking my son!


That's better.


AAH IT'S ON!

THE FIRST GIRLFRIEND!


Well NOW.

Lion: I like you Devin and I think we should get together.

Devin: Yeah sure! <3


Lion: APRIL FOOLS!

Devin: HUH?!

Pop up note: "Devin thinks Lion is unforgivably rude."

Yeah, I understand you completely, Devin. I wouldn't appreciate that either.


Well back to the club and get comfort from another victim.


This one's Fawn.

AND DO YOU SEE THE COUPLE HUGGING?!???

It's Phoenix and his now old wife Felicity! ;u;

THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!


Well this was MUCH easier.


I feel horrible for having raised this sim.


Meanwhile Caryn is watching TV.

Because she's a couch potato.


Why aren't you sleeping under the covers, Caryn?


And why aren't YOU sleeping in your bed?


I don't know if she just came into my house or if I actually invited her.

Her name is Spring.


Wow thanks for photobombing, lamp.


Yay or something.

Again, lamp?! ( ಠ ಠ )


I feel bad for Caryn for some reason. Even if Lion isn't dating her, it feels like he is.


Micah is back eating our food.


What are you doing?


Huh? Seriously, why so sad?


I decided to wait with Lion's LTW until after I have a bunch of children at least.


I'll have plenty of time.


BECAUSE I WANT PINK CHILDREN.


I got a goldfish named Raymond.


And instead of searching partners, Lion is now painting instead.


AND LOOK WHO'S PREGNANT!


Eh, why are you sitting so far away from each other?


That's better.


They're so cute ;u;


I got another little gnome, Elliot.

On second thought, I think one of the old ones are Bracy. 


And this is Brad, if you remember him. He's now a child gnome.


Well that portrait is awful.


I found a key in Falcon's inventory.


Whoah, what's happening HERE? xD


Falcon: What are you now doing, son?


Caryn: How did you put fire to the WASHING MACHINE!?

Lion: I DON'T KNOW I'M SORRY!


Lion: I'll fix this!


No, Lion, that's the wrong way!


Lion: ARE YOU SURE?!?!!

I'm sure.


Lion: Waaahhh!!

Told you so.


HURRY BEFORE THE HOUSE BURNS DOWN!


As you can see, he made it.

He didn't burn down the house. Completely.


Caryn, you shouldn't be drinking if you're pregnant.


Caryn: I'm not drinking, I'm only mixing drinks.


Caryn! >:I

Caryn: I'm not drinking yet!


CARYN!

Caryn: Well stop me!

>:CCCC


What a cute painting!

I still haven't got any points!

But this chapter wasn't very eventful either...

+35

No comments:

Post a Comment