Tuesday, May 24, 2016

4.7 The Very Angry Beehive.


This is my new gnome Chad.


Look it's that pink sim. 

Maybe I shall make her Lion's wife. If she's no elder by then.


Since Lion is an artist he's already painting.

I'm glad.

Keep on painting, boy! So I don't have to spend that much time forcing you.


I built a garage for the house!

I've been wanting one for like eh...

5 generations soon.

But I've never really felt like building it before.

There's like three or four cars in there.

And I don't want to sell them since my family already has too much money.


Oh yeah, here's the cars. 


Lion: Wouldn't it be cool to become a scientist.

What are you talking about Lion, you're a couch potato. You'd never become a scientist.


Oh look, it's Lynx in the library.


Great photo, really.

At least that's a better hiding place than before, Falcon.


Lime skipped school.


Or what?

No?

This isn't a picture of a parent scolding his son.

I don't know what's happening anymore.


Lime: That's not how you should treat your kid! You should take me to a film or something like that!

Falcon: In your darkest dreams!


You look very mature.


Is that Venkat in the rocking chair?

You know, my stone age son.


This is Jimmy the Junker, Plåt Niklas and Chad.


Falcon: Wouldn't it be nice to hire someone that makes us dinner?


Lion: What for? So you can treat MORE people like trash!

Ouch!


Well we have sims who make food but there seems to be no one knowing what they're doing.

But actually that's not weird since all my sims have been eating cake like their whole lives.


Speaking of cake.

You just had to ruin my family fact. 


As if that wasn't enough there's an ice cream can here too.


Lime: Since I'm a grown up soon I tried to read the newspapers. You should try it too.

Lion: Nah, boring.


Like father like daughter, they're both just as empty in their heads.


What's so interesting with that wall?


Oh look, someone is actually cooking!


Lime... Where are you..?


All right, now I know for sure that Lime is grounded.


Being grounded means that you're not supposed to LEAVE the house, not the opposite.

You CAN sleep in your own bed, you know.


Zoe: Ugh is that pencils in that can? I HATE pencils. 

Wait, do you seriously have the Can't Stand Art trait?

*checks*

Yup ._. That explains a lot.


Well that's not going to make your mother happier, you know.


Zoe is "harassing" a book.

She's so angry.

What have the book done to you, Zoe?


No one in my family is getting along and I started wondering why and it turns out...

That THREE out of the FOUR people living here has the trait Hot Headed.

No wonder.


My gnome Chad got a kid!

This is Brad.


The old people fighting over the rocking chair.

No I'm sorry, I don't have anything new to write about.


I bought this.


And of course.


It's not even one of the sims living in my house that's the first one to try it out.

It's Frank.


Ah good Lime! 


Such a pose.


Awh ;u;


Why are you booing Falcon? :c


I wrote in my notes that I got a third gnome but I don't know if this is the one.

Whatever, the third one is named Bracy.


Nice.


Zoe is harassing Lion with her cane ._.


That woman sure is scary.


Oh and what is this? PROM!

And you know what prom means:


Falcon is fishing in the little pond.


And the boys are home from prom.

And look what they're going.


How fun, we were actually speaking of it earlier, how bad you guys are at cooking.


We were also speaking of Falcon's empty head.


That painting turned out good.


You know what a Phoenix means?!

Partayyyy!


People are gathering around a fishing Falcon.


WOOOH!


It is time.

To leave Falcon and his mysteries and join Lion on his journey through life.


LOL you look like a dork.


I invited the pink sim, who's still a teen!


And I decided to age her up.

She will become my future wife! Give me pink babies!


This is Lime.

He got Computer Whiz.


And Lion got the Flirty trait.


And this is Caryn.


Lion: I've been waiting since you read me that bedtime story! Are you single?

I got NO points!

So I'm still at +35

No comments:

Post a Comment