Saturday, May 21, 2016

4.6 Watch Out For The Screaming Computer


Aww the boys are playing.

Welcome back!


...

How's that working out?

Do you need some help?


Lime: I'm fine, thank you!


Well.. Not fun anymore...?


Colarie: Why is everyone stealing my chair?

Zuri: It was never yours, mom. You weren't alive when this chair was bought.

Colarie: Speak for yourself, young lady.


Look who's getting older!


And look at the same person making me minus points!

-5


Lion: This is my future wife.

Yeah of course. I think she's too old for you, darling.


Whatever here's Lime.


Lion: I shall write her a love letter telling her how I feel.. ~

How come all children are always sleeping in Abigail's old bedroom?


Phoenix: I'm actually very good at baking.


Another one of my sims eating alone at the long table. 

It looks so very lonely.


Why are you not in school, Lime?! D:<

Lime: I don't even know myself.


Huh..? Is that... 


It's Alfred.. Sleeping outside of the library...


Zoe: I DON'T LIKE ART!

Frank: You're boring me!


Zoe: Rude!

Frank: You're rude! My wife used to paint.

Zoe: Well her paintings SUCKED!


Frank: Now that's it! I'm going to take the rocking chair!

Zoe: Not fair! You're not even alive!


Lace: Who are you arguing with mom?


Falcon is like, everybody else in the real world with an iPad, obsessed with it.

Come on Falcon, do something necessary instead, like...


Playing on the computer.


Falcon: UWAAAH WHAT IS THIS?!


Falcon: MAKE IT DISAPPEAR!

It's already gone.


Falcon: Is it?

Yeah.


Falcon: I'm not using this computer again.


So ehm Falcon got a mystery to solve, so he went over to this house and talked to this girl.

And now they're arguing over flower seeds.


Falcon: Chicken! You're running away just because you lost the argument!

Falcon stop, that's unnecessary.


He followed her ._.


Werewolf: WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING WITH SIS, EY?! Hot sexy beast! <3

Fairy: You should stop that or I won't give you money for the mystery!


Werewolf: No one can come here and fight with us!


Falcon: Your sister hit me!

Fairy: Sorry if that hurt, she's working out.


Falcon: Booh she just looks fat to me. 


Werewolf: It's not fat it's muscles!


Falcon: Yeah sure, I can see that.


Falcon: I bet your mother was a poodle!


Werewolf: THAT IS SO RUDE!


Fairy: You know I can SUE YOU!


Werewolf: Oh yeah let's do that sis!


*giggling* *whispering*


*laughing*

Falcon: Are you trash talking me?!


Falcon: That's so not OK you guys!


Werewolf: What did you say, little boy?


Falcon: If you're going to say stuff, then say it to my face, not behind my back!


 Werewolf: I'm outta here, gonna go collecting stones.


I swear I never made Falcon do anything.

He just autonomously started arguing with them.


Let's switch over to home and see our beautiful children grow up.


Lace got the Night Owl trait and for a few seconds I considered making her my heir.

But I changed my mind and let her move out instead.


And next up is Lion!


He got the Artistic trait.


There's a bunch of guest left on my porch.


Is that a woman giving birth?

Just like come on.


Oh no Phoenix, is your water also bursting?


Two more having to pee.

Trina: Oh god, too many people!


It's sunrise and they are all still on my porch.

And Sparrow peed herself.


Lynx: Don't mind me, it's not what it looks like.

Another one in the background.

That's 6 people peeing on my porch.


Seven.

Can you all just go home, please?

---

Since Lion is going to be my heir, I made his bedroom.


This is it. He's artistic so I was thinking of making him into an artist. Who's just painting and sleeping all day and doesn't make money and who's just a pain in the bum for the rest of the family.


ALFRED?!!!!???!!!!!

Alfred: Is it time?!


Alfred: IT'S TIME!

OH NOOOO!


Lion: Whoa.

Grim: ALFRED! It was about time!

It always is.


Zoe: MWAHAHAHA!

Lime: Noo! Not great-grandpa!


Alfred: Finally! How is the other side?

Grim: It's wonderful. 


Lime: No Grim! Please take me with you too! 


Grim stayed for a while and found the computer.


Grim: Cool, now I can actually use the human net!


*screamer*


Grim: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!


Grim: AAAH THAT'S TERRIFYING!


Lion: Sir, are you all right?


Grim: I'm never using a computer in this world again.

Zoe: Oh great he broke it.


Finally, my little Alfred.


Colarie: Cool I'm also evil. I'm glad the trait is still in the house.


Ghost Micah passed out because he saw a ghost .___.


Lion: Awh great-grandpa ;_; </3


Lime: Oh no I burnt them!


Lime: Awweh :C


Are you arguing over death?


LOOK WHO'S GROWING UP!


I mean "growing down".

Abigail: Lol soon you'll also be a ghost!


Falcon is still cool, though.


And since he's still my torch holder, he's still working.


And I'm gonna end this chapter.

With -5 points for a passed out Lime.

So +35

No comments:

Post a Comment