Wednesday, May 18, 2016

4.5 Let's Throw a Birthday Party for the Birthday Party


Welcome back!

Zoe: Thanks! 

Not you. Are you giving birth?

Zoe: No I'm just pushing out a baby for fun.

._.


Ey Falcon, your wife is giving birth once again.

Falcon: I don't think she's my wife anymore.


Falcon: AGAIN?! How did this happen?

Zoe: Oh well I don't know, how are babies made?


Well I got a little boy. +5


ANOTHER BABY WITH DEMON EYES!


 Let's try for another one just in case. 

Phoenix get out of the bedroom.


Phoenix: No but I love love.

Why are more people coming in here?!


WHAT IS THIS?! GET OUT!!!


LACE HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY SO THEY CAN WOOHOO IN PEACE!


This is how Lace turned out. 

She got the Vehicle Enthusiast trait.


AND THIS is Lime Darkblood. He's Brave and Good.

And he looks like Zoe already. God damnit.


Oh look, it's Colarie!


Falcon is back at work. 


I got a pop-up note saying Falcon stole a clock for "evidence". Suuuuure Falcon, suuure.


Micah: I'm starving ;_;

You already have.

Are you making ghost pancakes?


He's cute even though he looks like a piggy ;u;


Micah left the ghost pancakes behind and now I can't use my stove...

I can't even delete it.

What the FUCK MICAH.

*moveobjects on*


This chair has been here since Lynx was born and this is the first time I use it. 


Zoe: I don't like your art.

Falcon: Thanks.


Welcome to Moonlight Falls, a little town lying in the shadows of the bigger, more popular towns such as Sunset Valley and Bridgeport.


In here you can find everything from snow covered mountain tops to a fairy giving birth to a child outside of her home in the bright daylight.


It is not an unusual sight here in Moonlight Falls. You can always find one or another woman giving birth, sometimes it might even be a ghost.


But a ghost, fairy or just a normal sim, the mother always embraces the child with the same love all mothers has experienced. Just look at her smile. 


Meanwhile Falcon is going to do a stakeout at the theatre. 


Really. Is that your hiding place.

Falcon: I can see Emelie from here. 


Falcon: Isn't that Mara in the long dress? And her boyfriend.


Didn't you say he was Mara's boyfriend..?

Falcon: ...


He IS Mara's boyfriend.

Rude!

Falcon: Drama!


Mara: How could you do this to me?!

Mara's boyfriend: What? I just accepted the flowers?


Emelie: You want more?

Mara's boyfriend: Ehr, no thank you. Seems like I'm getting in trouble for it.

Pop up note from Falcon: "And they laughed at me at the Police Academy when I said I could camouflage myself anywhere. Who's laughing now?" 

Gotta agree though, that spot worked. To everyone's surprise. 


Alfred is really fond of the music.


Alfred: I'm HIP!


That's not one of mine, is it?!


Oh but those two are. It's Raven and Sparrow.

I just realized that the daughters of Abigail work as criminals while the sons are working as detectives.

I feel like they've walked totally different paths.


Look who's giving birth again.

Zoe: This is the last one.

You're no one to decide that.


Falcon: THIS IS JUST AS TERRIFYING EVERY TIME!


It's another son! +5


It's Lion Darkblood, and HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PIGGY!

I actually accidentally named him Lion. I was thinking something like "Lynx, Lace, Lime and... what else starts with an L and is a four letter word... Lion... he he he he he... Noo I'll take something else."

And then I accidentally pressed Enter.

Well done Therese.

He got Couch Potato and Light Sleeper.


Cute C:


Hm?


Alfred!!!

What are you doing here?!


Oh go home Alfred! Before you pass out!


ALFRED! -5


Another picture of my little Lion. I think. Or is this Lime?


FAMILY PHOTO!


I bet this is Micah's fault.


Lion: Daddy!

Falcon: I prefer if you call me Falcon. Keep a distance between us, you know.


Why did I take this picture.


Purple lady: Welcome everyone!


Everyone: THE COMPUTER IS BROKEN!

Falcon: I KNOW I'M WORKING ON IT!


So it's Zoe's and Lime's birthday.


Zoe: Now I CAN'T get any more kids. 

Alfred: WOOOH I'm not the only grey person anymore!


You see that little blonde girl? ;u;

She's Phoenix daughter Trina!


Lime is just as uninteresting as Lynx was.

Lime: (◕︿◕✿)


He's also just as ugly.

Lime: (◕︿◕✿) (◕︿◕✿) (◕︿◕✿)

He got the Absent Minded trait.


Zoe after a make over.


And Lime after a make over.


At least Lion is cute.

Lynx looks like a troll. 


Zoe: The Watcher think you are garbage.

I don't! He's just not heir-material. 


Zoe: You look like a thief.

You're rude Zoe!


Aaaah everybody it's ZUUURRRI!


I gave Zoe a cane.


Colarie: That computer is still BRO-KEN!

Zoe: Hush, the child is about to sleep.


Lime: Dad, gross.

Falcon: I HATE CHILDREN EVEN MORE NOW!


O____O

Phoenix... What are you doing?

That's the bathroom Falcon was in...


As I wrote in my notes:

"Finding sims giving birth in public places is so common that my only reaction was 'Oh, it's just someone giving birth.'" 


Good little boy c:


This doesn't count, does it?


Alfred is still taking care of my kids.


Excuse me, what's happening here?


Zoe: Just talking.

... Riiiight. 


I got a pop-up note saying:

"After attempting to remain hidden in the library, the locker room, and the Bunsen burner stockroom, Lynx was beaten up at school today. It appears there's no more place to hide for this loser!"


Another great hiding place, Falcon.


Zoe: She's sitting in my chair...

Abigail: I was here first.


Zoe: I really don't like his paintings.


Speaking of kid doing homework, Lace got on the honor roll. +5


BIRTHDAYS! Again.

Woops, let's zoom out a little.


Now that's a better picture.


So this is Lynx and he got the Computer Whiz trait and we don't want him as out heir so bye bye Lynx.


And here's Lion. He got the Hot-Headed trait.


Aaaah it's a floating book! Another mystery for Falcon!


How's life as a child, Lion?


Lion: Boring.


Are you searching for Venkat?


Lime is dreaming about becoming a king.


Falcon: Children doesn't deserve shoes, actually.

I have no comment.

So I'm gonna end it here.

+10 for birth, +5 for honor roll and -5 for passing out. 

I'm at +40.



No comments:

Post a Comment