Friday, May 13, 2016

4.4 Falcon the Failure


We're back with Alfred, taking care of the kids. 


I think Alfred got asked on a date.

That's why he's throwing ball with some other fairy.


Why are you crying, Alfred? :C

Didn't the date go well?


Are YOU taking care of my children now?

Bailey: Apparently I have to practise for the future.


Oh and Falcon also got asked on a date.

But this one too, is a big No No.

So Falcon, you just Go Go.


Lynx: Why does she have to be in MY room? ;_;


Bailey: She's crying!

Then make her stop.


Bailey: No I'll just ignore it.


Falcon: SHE'S SCREAMING! How can I make it stop?!

GIVE HER FOOD!! How hard could it be?!


Bailey: I'm actually not interested in getting romantically involved with anyone at the moment. I'm sorry.

Falcon: Is this because I had you babysit my children?


:C

-5


What is up with Alfred?!

He's so sad all the time!


... 


I let him retire with 60 days left to elder.

Maybe that's why he was so depressed.

Because he feel old but he doesn't look old.

Poor Alfred.

And as a gift, I also let him retire.


Please, not you too. Everyone's sitting in that chair.


I saw Venkat at the graveyard.

Spooky.

Maybe it's the only place where he kind of feels like home.

I mean, the people there may have been alive for like a hundreds of years ago.


Well since Bailey quit on us, I'm back to searching for women.


That vampire is actually cute but I'm afraid she's a teenager.


Yep ._.

Well... I can wait...

But noo...

Maybe Falcon turn into an elder before I can even flirt with her.

Well they have one thing in common at least.

They don't like that bench for some reason.
 

Well you have cool hair at least. 


What's up with people not liking that bench?!

...

Ahh...

Scratch marks..


Falcon: You're purple. Would you like to become my wife?


Falcon: Awh you're too old :c


Oh look it's the weird awful kid.


I found another one.

Another TEEN. :I


YET ANOTHER ONE!

Why is every one born in the wrong generation?!


At least Lynx is having a good time.

I mean..


Just look at him.


I don't remember who this is but I made Falcon follow her home because she's kind of pretty.


When I say follow, I literally mean follow. She didn't know about it at least.


She's old enough though.


FINALLY! I'm actually moving forward in this god damn legacy.


To have something else to think about - here's a picture of Alfred.


Falcon is becoming such a family man.

He's cooking..


AND he's even taking care of the children!


............

Well...

At least he tries.


Falcon: You're an ill-mannered young boy, and because of that, you're not allowed to have a birthday party next time you grow up!

Lynx: I almost didn't have a birthday party last time!!!


Speaking of birthday parties, it's time for Lace's birthday party.


And Falcon's.

Apparently it's Felicity holding the baby.

That's weird, she isn't even a member of my family.


Yaayy wooohh!


Poor Lace couldn't open the drawer.


PARTAAAYYY!!


Whatever here's Lace. She got the Technophobe trait. 

Oh and Falcon is having a midlife crisis.

I can understand him though, since there is no woman out there for him.

Maybe I'll make him gay.


AWWEEHH ALFRED!!!

MY HEART IS CRYING THIS LOOKS SO LONELY!


First thing that happens:

Falcon is talking to his daughter and she passes out because he's so boring.

Way to go Falcon, you're not a failure at all.


Falcon: Hello, I'd like to move out of my house because no one likes me here.


You might not remember that because I told you for like TWO generations ago, but Alfred's LTW is to max both the painting and the guitar skill and THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE'S USING HIS GUITAR.

Or is it?

Whatever, he doesn't do it often at least, but for now I feel like deleting every single distraction in the whole house so that Alfred's only choice is to play the guitar and FULFILL THAT LIFETIME WISH.


Aww are you even dreaming of your failed love life, Falcon..

Oh wait..

That's not Falcon..


Falcon: Why is SHE sleeping here?

I don't know, maybe she felt like it?


Falcon: But it's MY bed!

You can sleep there too. It's a double bed.


Falcon: No. I don't know her well enough.

.___.

She's your DAUGHTER.


Falcon: No I'll just sleep here.


...

Should I laugh or should I actually feel bad for him?


As soon as Lace woke up Falcon stole back his bed.


Omg look it's Zoe!


She's here only because Lynx is growing up. 

And yes, Lynx is having a birthday party either way.


Someone is excited.


Wow Lynx, you didn't change much.


Like seriously you look almost exactly the same.

Lynx: Well you know what they're going to say...

What?


Lynx: I'm gonna stay forever young.


The mutant got his own room.


And once Zoe actually was there I had Falcon try to become friends with her again.


Eh Lace, you shouldn't do that...


I told you so.


Here's Lynx btw. He got the Brooding trait and I does not like his looks.


Zoe: She's destroying the furniture. Is she allowed to do that?

Lace: Someone should stop her.

Zoe: Nah, see it as revenge for my broken heart.


He's still playing his guitar!!!


... Hello Micah?


.....


Have you seen the big potty and the little potty? ;u;


FINALLY a portrait I'm satisfied with.


YAY!


So ehm...


Zoe is like my only choice.

Even though I don't like her piggy face.

Falcon: Forgive me and lettuce grow old together.


Well that was easy.


Alfred: Oh Zoe! I'm so glad you're back!

Zoe: Oh, you are?


BUT.

I had to move in her kids too ;_;


BUT!!!

VENKAT GREW UP IMMEDIATELY!


Bye again!


No Falcon, give it back to Alfred. He needs it more than you.


Lynx: I'M HUNGRY!

Well boo hoo.


...

I don't like him.

God damn it, why is there always someone I don't like.

At least Lace got on the honour roll +5


NOT THIS AGAIN!


Falcon: But I feel so free.

Is this because Zoe lives here again?


AND LOOK WHO'S PREGNANT!

Please don't give me more piggy-children.


Lace: Eeeww! Gross, a ghost!

Zoe: Ey Frank, may I sit there?


Alfred: You know, I'm actually old now.

Zoe: And I'm pregnant. Too bad, Alfred, but I was here first.


... I'll try to paint another one.


Aaah look it's Phoenix and his daughter Trina! 


My children are skipping school! D:<


And I got -5 for passing out and +5 for Lace on the honor roll.

So I'm still at +30

No comments:

Post a Comment