Wednesday, May 11, 2016

4.3 Baby Don't Hurt Me


WELCOME BACK!


We'll begin this chapter with Falcon trying to propose again.


Falcon: It's been a few days now, and I thought that maybe it doesn't feel as weird anymore?

Zoe: Aaah Falcon! You shouldn't have..!


Falcon: Do you want to marry me now?

Zoe: Yeah sure, it doesn't seem like I'll be getting out of this house anyway.

You're completely right, Zoe.


I clicked on Zoe and then the option to make babies, and they AUTONOMOUSLY went to the time machine to woohoo...

IF I GET ANY MORE OLD LADY BABIES THEN I'LL--

-- at least have a way to move Kirstin out.


>:I -5


Zoe might be the only one in this household that likes that baby.

But I guess that's good, since the kid actually is hers.

TOO BAD SHE ISN'T LOVED BY ANY OTHER OF US!


IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Or... what?

Where is it?

*turning the camera into the house*


IT'S IN THE TOILET! And.. this is no one from the future...

Pop up note: "Mother! Father! I am finally home! This much better than cave you left me in!"


... You're no old lady...

You're a teenage caveman.

Caveman: Me Venkat!

Yeah. This is Venkat and he's Brave, Natural Cook (let's see how that goes in year 2000), Party Animal (animals yes, but I didn't know there were parties in the Stone Age.) and Frugal.


Abigail: At least this is my grandchild. The other one, I don't know anything about.

You've also got a grandson.

Abigail: Yeah, I know. I'm holding him.

No, this one's a teenager.

Abigail: .......


Charming clothes.


I didn't bother changing clothes for either Venkat or Kirstin, and apparently, Venkat's hair changes when he has other clothes.

Abigail: I'll let the caveman handle that one.

You do that, he'll move out as soon as he's old enough and he'll take that little thing with him.


Venkat: What this?


Venkat: Oohh shiny!


It's time for the wedding.

AND RAVEN IS EXPECTING A BABY!


I forgot about NOT inviting Sparrow. I hope she won't get in a fight with the groom.

Sparrow: Is this a joke.


Why is everyone gathering in Falcon's bedroom?


Don't laugh at a crying Dante, Alfred!


Phoenix and his wife are so cute ;u;


If you're here to kidnap that child, then go ahead. I don't want her here.


Look at them ;u;


LYNX IS ALSO CUTE!


;u;

Even though he kind of looks like a pig.


Zoe: Oh god you scared me!

He scares everyone. It's all right.


This time Kirstin actually got a cake, but it's just because I want her to age up and move out as soon as possible.


She got the Hydrophobic trait. 


Argus asked Abigail on another date! 

I'm surprised.


Look it's Raven giving birth. And her husband.

And there's Phoenix. 


And there's Phoenix's girlfriend.

It's the family gathering that was never planned.


Argus: No thanks, I'm sorry but I'm a bit uncomfortable with hugging you in a time where your daughter gives birth a few feet away.

Raven: I'm going to the hospital, mom.


Abigail: That's it then. No more dates with me, all right?

Raven: AAUUHB IT'S PUSHING!


Venkat: I don't understand life in 2000.


Falcon's portrait is done! I'll add +5 for it.


I... I actually planned on killing Alfred...

Because he's been here...

Forever.......

But I didn't succeed because I couldn't get Alfred to walk in there.


Falcon is back at work.


What.. what are you doing here Alfred?

Alfred: Falcon asked me to join his group and now we're hanging out.

Ahh...

That's how I tried to make Alfred walk into the little house.


Falcon: Something doesn't feel right..

............... What now..?


Falcon: YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME HAVEN'T YOU?!

Zoe: How can you even believe that!?


Falcon: I don't want to hear your excuses Zoe! I'm tired of your shit!

Zoe: But I haven't..

Falcon: NOT LISTENING!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

What's wrong with you Falcon?!


The weird kids are going to school.

I wonder how Venkat will survive.


So... the atmosphere is quite tense nowadays.


How could I ever have wanted to get rid of you, Alfred..

You're like still my favourite in this house.


Venkat: I not understand.. How I use pen?


ZOE DID YOU LEAVE THE FOOD?!


Zoe: Oohh cool a fire!

For once we actually have Abigail to extinguish the fire.

Venkat: Fire! Fire! Just like home! I can make food now!


That poor thing.


Venkat decided to try to make hot dogs.

Venkat: How do I?


CUTE!


Zoe: IT'S TIME!

Abigail: NOT THIS AGAIN!


Zoe: God damnit I didn't have time to hang the laundry!


Abigail off screen: I'LL DO IT!


IT'S A GIRL!


This is Lace. She's Brave and Clumsy.

+5 for birth.


She looks just like her brother and mother.

Come on, can't I get someone that looks just a LITTLE BIT like Falcon? Like his nose maybe? Or face..?


Falcon: THIS IS OVER ZOE! 


Zoe: Do you break up with me? For real?

Falcon: For real. Move out!


And that's the story of how I got rid of Venkat and Kirstin. 


I have no idea what I should do next. Falcon hates children and he has two of them.

And I want more children because I don't really want these faces to continue in my legacy.


So I'm searching for new girlfriends and this one's a big No No!


Fortunality for Falcon, Lynx is at least growing up.

What's Sparrow doing here?


... No one is cheering for poor Lynx...


;n; He's not as cute anymore!

He also got the Loser trait...


Another portrait done!


Falcon: I can hear the child all the way from the second floor! What is this? Can you make it stop?!


What's happening..?

Someone is having a great time at my party and...

Lynx.. Are you in a fight?


Ah no it was Dante and Alfred's date. 


No one cares about them so why should I.


I tried my luck with Emelie once again.

She's also pregnant again.


ABIGAIL?!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE POOL?!


ARE YOU DYING?! BUT WHY AT THE POOL?

At least you're dying in cool clothes.


Grim Reaper: TWO ghosts? I don't know which one to take!


Grim: Who of you two died recently?

Abigail: That must have been me.


Grim: Ah. Darkblood. Your husband has been waiting for years.

Abigail: I'm hungry.

Grim: Your husband was too.


Abigail: But I'm enjoying the life as an old lady, Grim! 


Grim: I'm sorry but your time is up.

Olivia Goth: Why do you never take me with you? I've been a ghost for years.

Grim: I never got your call.


There's an empty place where Alfred should be.

Go away from there Plåt Niklas, Micah might accidentally pee on you.


Zuri: Alfred! You've been cheating on me, haven't you?!

Alfred: You're DEAD Zuri!


Zuri: So you HAVE?


Zuri: I thought better of you! How could I have been so stupid?!

Alfred: But you're dead! Am I supposed to be all by myself?!


Zuri: I am! But I'm not walking around dating other ghosts!


Falcon: Hello, I'm here to meet Emelie. Who are you?

Woman: Blurrblhrruhhurrrhurr!


Falcon: ...


Woman: I think she's inside.


Falcon: My mom died yesterday!

Woman: Oh, I'm sorry.


I didn't find Emelie so I went to the park just to find Zoe instead.


Falcon: Zoe! My mom died yesterday!

Zoe: Oh well.. That's horrible.. Why are you speaking to me again?


What are you searching for in a public bathroom..?

Old man: I feel quite uncomfortable. 


Oh look there's Emelie.

Or..?


Ah, now it's Emelie.


Falcon: If I wasn't working then I'd gladly go on a date with you.


I don't think it went that well with Emelie so Falcon asked Bailey out for a date.

Her lip corners are pulled down so she looks sad all the time.


Falcon: MY MOM DIED YESTERDAY!

Bailey: Huh?


Bailey: Nice to meet you Falcon.


Bailey: I saw a unicorn once when I was a child.

Falcon: Didn't think they existed.


Bailey: Oh they exist! I've SEEN one!


Falcon: My mom died yesterday. Do you think she might have become one?

Bailey: It doesn't work that way!


Bailey: My last husband left me. He thought I was crazy for seeing unicorns. I'm heartbroken.


Falcon: Me too! My mom died yesterday! And my last wife cheated on me TWO TIMES! I'm also heartbroken!

Bailey: That's horrible!


Meanwhile Alfred is taking care of the children.


And here's a last picture of Lace before I end this chapter.

I got -5 for passing out and +5 for birth and +5 for portrait.

So I'm at +30.

No comments:

Post a Comment