Wednesday, May 4, 2016

4.1 Detective Falcon's Search for a Future Wife


WELCOME TO GENERATION FOUR!

Falcon has graduated and his classmates voted him to Most Likely to be a Rock Star.

Ha ha ha but no.

He's going to be a detective.


AND HERE HE IS! Our future little detective.

I got a pop up note with Falcon saying: "The stakeout was a failure... I am a failure..."

Aaaand look how great this is starting up.

._.


ANOTHER POP UP NOTE saying that THIS little fella, is Phoenix's girlfriend!

It's Felicity, and if I'm not wrong, wasn't that the girl Phoenix was with at prom?


Since Falcon's stakeout was a flop, Falcon decided to make some friends instead.

He invited this guy here to throw some ball with him.


Hm I thought you were going to play with that fairy?


Falcon: I am.

._______.

On the other side of the HUGE TREE.

What is this? Difficulty level hard? 

Falcon: It adds excitement to the game. 


Falcon: Huh? Who's calling me at a time like this?


Falcon: Who dis?

"Ehr excuse me... is this a ehrm... a detective?"

Falcon: Oh yes it is!

"Ah good, my name's Malcolm and erh I think my colleauge Belinda has hacked my computer... the cursor is upside down and I can't get rid of this background of a christmas ass. Or ehr donkey you know. Not an ass as in... bum."

And that's how Falcon got his first case.

But that wasn't the whole mission, Malcolm also suspected that Belinda had taken some files from his computer, JUST so that Belinda could fake her way to a promotion!

*gasp!*


Oh look! A detective buddy!

And Raven.


Falcon: There's the Malcolm guy.

Huh? THAT guy?


Oh wow I totally didn't remember this guy. I thought of the Malcolm Landgraab in Sunset Valley, and I wondered what in the world he was doing in Moonlight Falls.


Whatevs, back to the library and make some hacking into Belinda's computer.


Ah it's a baby werewolf.


HACKING: COMPLETED!

(เน‘•̀ใ…‚•́)ูˆ


Falcon: Ey Malcolm, problem solved! 

Malcolm: Thanks bro!


Now with some spare time, I decided to search for a future wife.


Maybe this one is all right even though her hair is weird.


Meanwhile Abigail is writing inappropriate forum posts.

Abigail: I haven't had a chance since my teen years!


.........


Okay, so my house is literally FULL--


FULL OF DISHES.


Oh no, who would do such a thing to my poor little Alfred?!


Alfred: Oh I'm sure it was Sparrow!


Falcon's second case!


This is Gladsten and he wants me to find out if Haley works for criminals.

Falcon: Eh excuse me, Gladsten?


Falcon: ... Gladsten?

.... Leave him and do your work instead.


So Falcon is searching through Haley's mail.


I literally got a pop up note from Falcon saying: "Gladsten is quite the observant local snoop... and probably a creepy neighbour."


Sad to say this but you're the one looking like a creepy neighbour.


:I


Argus: Ey Falcon! What's up?!

Falcon: Eerhhr o_o nothing!


It's Sparrow!


I noticed that Abigail had an emergency so I had to check her to see how she was doing on her own.


Look she's doing fine!

Well done, Abigail!


Falcon's third case: Belinda hacked Mara's computer to earn a promotion.

God damnit Belinda, I've stopped you once already!


But look, it's Mara with the crazy hair!


Abigail, what are you doing now..?

Don't you have a fire to extinguish?


Oh look! It's Falcon's high school love interest, Sophie. Let's break up with her cuz she's ugly.


That went smoother than I imagined.


Anyways let's hack Belinda's computer once again.


I suddenly got a pop up note saying that Abigail has a naughty reputation with her FATHER?!

GROSS!

Even though he isn't her real father in game. Cause that little Alfred-kid is her real father. Says the game.

BUT STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY, ABIGAIL!


Abigail: He looks like a clown anyway with his blue hair.

Rude! I have blue hair!


Somehow Zuri found out about Abigail and Alfred and she came back from the other side to yell at Alfred.


Alfred: I'll go to bed...


Zuri: I DON'T THINK SO CHEATER!

But Zuri, you're dead...


Falcon: Gross grandpa! That's totally not okay!


Aahh what a cute painting!


Falcon, can't you try to paint something cute?


...

That one's just terrifying.


Falcon: Just because grandma is a star in space now, doesn't mean you have the right to flirt with ANYBODY!


Falcon: ESPECIALLY NOT MOM! Go break up with her!

Alfred: But we're not in a relationship! ;_;


Alfred: ABIGAIL! IT'S OVER!


Abigail: Rude! You didn't have to do that!


Abigail: You're a JERK, Alfred!


Meanwhile Falcon has gone back to his work.

This time it's Cemre's mouthwash that's gone.


Falcon: This feels like a prank.


Falcon: Hey dude, have you maybe seen some mouthwash lying around somewhere?

Guy: Huh? Mouthwash? *looks around* No??


Falcon: Well then I might have to hack into your computer and see if there's any mouthwash there.

Guy: Why would there be mouthwash in my computer?


Falcon: Well you see I'm a detective.


Guy: Detective or not, there's no mouthwash in my computer! Here, take my business card.


Guy: I'm gonna leave now. Good luck finding that mouthwash.


Falcon: Well sorry Cemre, I couldn't find your mouthwash.

Cemre: I'm sure about who stole it! Well if you couldn't finish it, then I'll steal his lunch for revenge!


The fight is between Emelie.

What fight?

Oh the Falcon's-future-wife-fight.


It's between Emelie, and Mara.

At the moment.


I'm not sure about any of those, though. Especially Emelie, since she's pregnant.


Well, I'll try anyway.


Alfred: I made sushi.

Nice!


Falcon invited Mara home. To see if she might be interested. 


I'm sure it went well.

Can't remember.


It's Micah, back from the other side, finally getting some food.


Micah: Doesn't matter though because I never stop being hungry even though I eat.


IT'S A PURPLE SIM!

Maybe Falcon can wait for her to become a young adult and THEN I CAN HAVE PURPLE KIDS!


Haley is quite pretty though.


Whatever, Falcon's fifth case.

It's Fawn.

She's convinced that someone is using her toothbrush.

Falcon: Can I never get a REAL case?


Meanwhile Falcon is still searching for his future wife.

Maybe Marigold?


But as soon Falcon started talking to her I found out they're related. She's his grandmother.

This must be because of that kid Alfred.


Falcon: Pip are you using Fawn's toothbrush?

Pip: Huh?


Falcon: When I'm at the pool then what's not a better time to be swimming.

I don't know, maybe in the LARGER pool in your OWN BACKYARD?!

Falcon, you've even got an ARM through your chest.


Falcon: Emelie, you want to hang out?

Emelie: Nope. 


Falcon: But whaaat?! Ehr, well then let's chat for a while until we know each other better?


It must be difficult for Abigail and Alfred, since they're both just home alone together all the time.

And their relationship bar is on like -90. 


Alfred: It's Zuri! ;u;


About that other case Falcon was solving?

"Nobody really used the toothbrush. It's a sham. The kid just lured me on money."

Falcon's new case is to look through Emelie's trashcan (Emelie and Falcon is now dating), because Sophie (Falcon's ex) believes Emelie is a member of a secret crime club or something.

Actually, I believe Sophie is jealous and just want Emelie to go to jail so Sophie can have Falcon back.


Whatever, after searching through his soon-to-be-girlfriend's trash, he invited her out for a date.


Falcon: Cool, out zodiac signs match!


Falcon: So eh Emelie, when are you going to push out that baby?

Emelie: Soon, I hope.


YAAY! <3


And then she passed out on the ground.

Falcon: Maybe she's hungry?

She's a vampire. I think she got a sunstroke.


Falcon took Emelie home instead.

Emelie: This place stinks!

Yeah sorry no one is cleaning the house since the two people being here are all passive aggressive against each others and they're trying to make the other one do the cleaning without being the first one to do it.


AAH SHE BIT HIM!

My poor little Falcon!


This chapter sure was longer than the last one!

And I got NO points.

So we're still at +20.

No comments:

Post a Comment