Sunday, April 24, 2016

3.7 "It Is Quite Eventful..."


What are you doing in here..?


This room wasn't meant for you, Phoenix. You already have a room.


AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

._.

Welcome back or whatever!


Micah: I'm starving ;_;

I know, that's the point.


Alfred got upset because he had to take a shower and the door was locked.


Just one thing, Alfred. You stood outside the wrong door. That was the door to Micah's bedroom. THIS one is the door to the bathroom.


You don't have that long left to live.

Vicki: I know :C

But I don't want your tombstone, so I'm thinking of kicking you out before you die.

Vicki: Whaa D: 


The army of yellow fairy wings has returned from school.

Sparrow: Except Falcon.

Falcon: FFS SHUT UP ABOUT UT! *stomping away agrily*


Alfred: Welcome back kids, does anyone want a toast?

Vicki: Even I has fairy wings..


IT IST TIME!


FOR THE VERY MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!


MICAH'S DEATH SCENE!


Phoenix, Vicki & Raven: Oh god why hasn't anyone fixed the computer?

The Ghost of Micah: WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING FOR ME?! ;_;


Raven: I think daddy is dying.

Phoenix: I haven't seen him in days.


Falcon: Aaah father! ;_;

(Toilet in the background because I didn't want Micah to pee himself or pass out while starving)

Grim: Aah isn't this a little too early for you, Micah?

NO IT'S NOT, PLEASE TAKE HIM!


Micah's Ghost: Huh? How did I get here?

Yeah idk, you're in the wrong room, Micah. 


Grim: There you are, you disappeared for a moment. Now do you want to come with me?

Micah: Yeah I guess... It might be better than this place...


Children: NOO DADDY! ;___;


Another little house added do my yard.


Now I can finally get rid of you, little toilet.

Toilet: *phew* Thanks! I feel out of place here.


Alfred: I have a stomach ache... Maybe I'm starving!

No..


Alfred: But I promise you, it feels as if I'm starving!

Don't be silly, Alfred.

I'd never do such a thing to you.


Alfred: Are you sure? Because I'm also a fairy, just as Micah.

I'm sure, dear. You're not a constant pain in the bum.


When the bedroom finally was unlocked, the teens sure spent a lot of time in there.


You too, Alfred?

Alfred: But it reminds me of Micah! ;_; He was my first fairy friend!

:C I'm sorry Alfred ;_; I didn't knew you liked him that much.


Raven: Daddy was swimming in this pool once! ;_;


You have a bed, Raven. Please don't sleep in the bathroom.


Alfred: I'm wrinkly, just as Micah was! :C


Take a bath and relax, my poor little Alfred.


No. Stop. Stay strong, myself. You had to do this. They will stop crying after a few days. I know, it's difficult to watch them like this, but there's nothing you can do about it now.


Abigail: Ah I have to go to work.. Maybe that will keep me busy for a while... :c

---


ABIGAIL????!!!!

SHE FORGOT TO TURN OF THE STOVE.

SHE'S A FIREFIGHTER.

AND SHE CAUSED A FIRE.


Vicki: WHY IS IT BURNING?! D:

Oh look the apple is still there.


Do you remember it from before???


Alfred: Oh another fire...

ALFRED! DON'T STAND IN THE BURNING OVEN!!!


Alfred: Uh whatever.

PLEASE ALFRED, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU ;_;


Alfred: Ah well, I'll extinguish it then.


Alfred: Aah it burns!

Vicki: BE CAREFUL!

Apple: *watching with horror reflected in its eyes*



NO ALFRED YOU'RE BURNING! D:

Apple: *sweating*


Alfred: Shit now my phone is calling again.

Vicki: AAAH THE FIRE IS GETTING CLOSER!


Alfred: CAN'T YOU PLEASE MAKE IT STOP CALLING?! D:

Oh, yes of corse..


Alfred: Thanks.

Vicki: Where's the firefighter when we need one?!


She's never here when we need her.


Alfred: SHIT NOW THE MICROWAVE IS ON FIRE TOO!

Vicki: AAH NOT ME! 


Alfred please stop, you're going to die ;_;

Alfred: I have... to save...


Alfred: -the...


Alfred: MICROWAVE!


YOU MADE IT ALFRED!

Alfred: I'm SO HUNGRY!


Alfred: Oh yeah right, I'm also on fire..


Alfred: OUT OF THE WAY!


;u; He didn't die!


Meanwhile ~


Abigail: God damnit why did you have to kill Micah! D:


Don't care about that NOW, you've got work to do!

Why is there a toddler?!


I got a note saying that Deedee Wynn got a baby, and then I see her across the lawn, walking into the garage on the same lot where Abigail is putting out a fire. 


Deedee. Are you even aware of what's going on here?

There's a fire behind you. 


Abigail: GET OUT OF HERE!

Deedee. I'm serious. You shouldn't be standing here with your NEWBORN baby.


Deedee: It's pretty hot in here.

YEAH I WONDER WHY.


Deedee: Hm? What are you doing here?

Abigail: I'M PUTTING OUT A FIRE WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!


Alfred was invited on a date with Doreen! ;u;

Alfred: Yeah I almost died today!

Doreen: Oh..


Alfred: You see there was this large fire and--


Do you know what this means?


That it's Phoenix's and Raven's birthday!

And that neither of them are going to become my heir because I've decided that'll be Falcon.


Dante: Come on Alice, you can't really mean you LIKE that music?!


Phoenix got Dramatic.


And Raven got Genius.


And let us also say goodbye to Vicki because she's moving out with them!


Whoa what's happening on the porch? 

Dante are you seriously flirting with that girl?

(Falcon & Sparrow made it onto the honor roll +10)


Where did that green car come from?


Hm? Did you pee yourself, old man?


...


Alice: I need to pee!

Just... just what's happening here...


Alice: Aaah shit!


DANTE TOO?!

WHY IS EVERYONE PEEING ON MY PORCH?!


Dante: No I haven't peed yet!


Dante: I can pee now, the attention is on Pip anyway..

NO, DON'T PEE.


Alice & Pip: I SAW THAT, DANTE!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!


Another fire. Let's move over to that.


Abigail: Micah is dead! ;_;

Child: PLEASE SAVE ME!


Abigail: Hm? Save you? From what? I don't even see a fire.

Child: Hahah what are you doing..?!


Abigail: All right, I'll carry you outside. 

Child: AAH!


...


Abigail: AH I NEED TO PEE!

Please can't you wait until you're done here?!


ABIGAIL!

-5

Abigail: I'M SORRY! :C


Are you people STILL HERE?!

It's a short chapter but that's because I don't want out next chapter to be even shorter. Because that's also going to be the last chapter in generation 3 and then we're moving on to GENERATION 4!!!

In the last chapter I was on +5

And now I got +10 for honor roll and -5 for pee.

SO I'M AT +10

WHOO PLUS POINTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment