Sunday, April 17, 2016

3.5 Micah, You're SO MUCH TROUBLE!


Phoenix: My favourite food is hamburgers, even though I've never eaten one, but I've watched Spongebob and they look delicious.


Abigail: I can't believe our toilet breaks all the time! And there's no one but me who fixes it. 


I used Phoenix's free actionto throw a slumber party.


It's also his birthday, and since he's had the wish about a slumber party for ages, I found that it was time to fulfill it before it was too late.


Falcon: I'm not invited so I'm sleeping in a REAL bed.


Vicki: Why am I not invited? 

Phoenix: You're OLD.

Vicki: I'm younger than you! D:


WHO'S SLEEPING AND OCCUPYING THE BATHROOM???!!


Yay!


Now THIS is a children's party! Except for Vicki.

Vicki: I'M NOT THAT OLD! :C


Raven: Whoa you turned into a blonde emo. 


Phoenix: WAAAH I THINK MY BLADDER SHRANK!!!

TRAITOR!

-5


Our traitor got the Perceptive trait. (ha ha trait-or!)


And Raven got the Kleptomaniac trait.

Now it's time for the slumber party ~


Zuri: May I also get a sleeping bag? I'm tired.

You're dead. I thought you dead people could sleep forever. 


Phoenix: When I grow up I want to live in a flowerpot!


Where did you get a sleeping bag?

Sparrow: Nah, I just stole it from some kid.


Oh my kids are playing.

Or... the kid and the old woman are playing.

Vicki: I'm not old! D:


RUDE!


It's Micah's and Abigail's wedding and as usual there's someone stealing the attention with a guitar.


Someone from the crowd: WHEN DOES THIS BEGIN?!

Abigail: Sorry, just waiting for my soon-to-be husband.


Same person from the crowd: FINALLY!


Raven: BOOOORING! I'm gonna go throw some ball.


Are you having fun?


Now it's Micah who's stealing the attention with a guitar.


Falcon: I heard that the Watcher was planning to kill you before.

Micah: HAHA! Where did you hear that! Like that was going to happen! :'D


Colarie: And then the monstrous cat ate all the villagers and it chewed their bones until there was no flesh left to be seen.

WHAT ARE YOU READING FOR MY SON?


Micah has 40 days left until adult so I decided to age him up.

And of course, he got a midlife crisis.

Like you weren't enough trouble. 


That one's even worse than before!


Study buddies! 


It's blurry! :c


Huh? Why is there a kid here?


What are you doing, kiddo?


Kid: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! D:

Huh???

I don't under--


AAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT IS THAT????!!!! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ


Uuuh creepy ;_;

But ey, why is there..


Why is there an apple on the floor??


Micah: I'm all wrinkly! :C

Boohoo, pooor Micaaah! .-.


Abigail: I want to extinguish a fire so badly...


ALFRED GOT INVITED ON A DATE!!!


I'M SO EXCITED, AREN'T YOU EXCITED?????


.... But where are you?


........ Did you get invited on a date... on an EMPTY LOT??


Alfred: Yeah, and I just got a call...

About what?

Alfred: She cancelled the date, because she was busy with something else... 

WHAT?! D:<


My poor little Alfred got home to sleep away his sadness.


Huh, are you up already? 


.......


YOU WOKE UP JUST SO YOU COULD PASS OUT ON THE FLOOR????

-5


Abigail got the opportunity to upgrade a stereo for money. 


Are you sure it's a good idea to dance while she's upgrading, Micah?


...

At least you look funny.


Huh..?

DID YOU BREAK IT???

Micah: Where did the music go..?


Abigail: Yeah, I wonder.


Micah: I don't understand, where did the music go? D:


Abigail: Micah, may I talk to you for a second?

Micah: Huh?

Abigail: I'm going to fix this stereo and upgrade it, and if you break it ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to strangle you, all right?


Falcon: Why is there a broken stereo in here?

Abigail: I'M WORKING ON IT!


Abigail: Ah, it's working again.


Micah: Oh, the music is back! :D


I swear to god, Micah. If that stereo breaks...


Vicki: Back in my home-time, you don't even have to touch the pads to make them do as you wish, you can just THINK!


Vicki: And WHY are you not in school, young lady???


Vicki: You should be grateful to have the opportunity to go to school! You know, in my home-time, there is no school any more! You just have to download everything to your pads and learn from there!

Raven: And who are you to scold me?


Raven: That god damn old cracker... I'm gonna get back...

Phoenix: Oy, sis! What are you doing here?


Raven: That old hag punished me for not going to school.


Phoenix: LOL!


Vicki: And if you're not doing your homework anyway, then why can't YOU fix the toilet?!

Phoenix: Says the one that is home all the time?


Sparrow: Frozen brain is my favourite.


Aren't you a little too young to be drinking?


Sparrow: If I pay you, can you help me continue grandma's work with building a robot army?


Phoenix: Naah sorry, I'm too busy with my own stuff.

Sparrow: Rude!


Sparrow: Then I'll have to do everything by myself... Just like grandma...


MICAH!

WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!


A FIRE!!!

Alfred: I'll fix it.


Micah: AAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SORRYYYY!!!!


But where's the firefighter when there's a fire?


Here you are! But what are you doing out here???

Abigail: Business.


Alfred: I'm hungry, though.


Vicki: Ey, grandpa! Let me show you a trick!

Alfred: Sure!


Vicki: Look there!

Alfred: Huh?


*POOF!*

Alfred: Huh? She disappeared?


Alfred: Well, anyway. I better continue with these burnt pancakes.


Alfred: Better than nothing.


IT'S MY FIRST FIRE!!!!!!!


OH NO, ABIGAIL! YOU DROVE TOO FAR!!!


So cool!!!!


Abigail: HURRY! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE!!!!


YAAAY ABIGAIL! *applause*

AND THAT'S THE END of this chapter.

In the last chapter we was on +10

And now we got -10!!!!!!

SO WE'RE AT 0???????

Where did all the points go???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment