Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2.6 An Escape to the Past


Welcome to the last chapter in generation 2 and.... oh..?

Wait?

Why is there a police car?


ABIGAIL??!!

Where have you been?!

Abigail: Just out. Hunting for that ghost boy.


Abigail: Hello dad!


Alfred: WHERE have you been, Abigail?!

Abigail: Just out..


Alfred: Well and you were out for WAY TOO LONG, young lady! YOU'RE GROUNDED!


Oh yay, the grounded bug.

Since Abigail is grounded, she's not allowed to go to school.

So here she is, the next day, sneaking out to the school bus.


Abigail: Stupid parents...


Abigail: Ha ha, heeey mom! It's just me, your daughter, trying to go to school!

Zuri (actual quote from the game): I don't think so, missy! You're grounded!

Abigail: Well, ok then mom!


(And of course...)

Alfred: ARE YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL NOW?!!? Young lady, THIS IS NOT HOW WE RAISED YOU!


Abigail: Yeah, because I was totally not trying to go to school.


WHY ARE YOU NOT AT WORK?!


What are you talking about, Alfred? Plåt Niklas is not in your way.


Ah.... I see.


Do something interesting!!! 


Look! Esmeralda is at least cooking!


How's it going Esmeralda?

Esmeralda: Fine, but I was thinking about playing gnubb...

Don't. >:i


ZURI BUILT A TIME MACHINE!!!


Let's try it out!


Zuri: Wish me luck!


Zuri in the future:

Zuri helped stand up for the miner's rights on Mars. And then she was almost arrested by the Earth Police.


Well done, Zuri! I'm proud of you!

Zuri: Yesyes, thanks, but I'm tired now.


 Adeline: YUCK! 


What's happening here?

Abigail: I have no clue.

No, I can see that...


*applause* 


ADELINE MADE IT ONTO THE HONOR ROLL!!!!

+5

And Zuri's taking a nap before going to the past.


Have fun, Zuri! Please don't get killed!


Zuri: I'll try...

And this is what happened in the past:

- Zuri got attacked by a tyranosaur! Those teeth were inches away!

- The Keeper of Time jumped out of the time stream almost on top of Zuri while she was trying to save an important Civil War politician.

- After helping a famous detective stop a heinous criminal from burning down the 19th century London, Zuri enjoyed catching a play at the theatre before slipping back into the time stream.

- Zuri did a hard day's work as a farmhand in order to pay for her room and board. The straw bed was more comfortable than expected.


Abigail: I decided to become a technophobe and to start reading books instead of trolling on forums.

Did something happen at the forums?

Abigail: Nothing that you need to know of.


Colarie, you're standing outside your own house. You can just go inside to the fridge if you're hungry.


Living in a house with 3 teenagers and 2 fairies must be a pain in the bum when they're all just putting traps everywhere.


Adeline: So dad would you like to play gnubb with me?

Alfred: Yeah, of course I would!

NOO!!!! D:<


*KACHING*

FORGET IT!

MWAHAHAHA

NOW YOU CAN NEVER PLAY GNUBB AGAIN!

Adeline & Adolf: Rude!


Again? Oh, well okay then! Have fun.


Esmeralda: EEEKKK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Abigail: Sorry, need to pee.


How was the past?

Zuri: I GOT ATTACKED BY NINJAS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING.

Oh.


Adeline: What do you think about we start to help out mom clean the house?

Esmeralda: If you'd like to, no one will stop you. Just don't involve me.


ALFRED!!!!

-5 because pee.


Adeline: Well, then I'll help our parents clean.

It's no use to clean here if the sink is broken.


Esmeralda: Tehee ice trick!

Abigail: EEK!


Abigail: OMG you're so MEAN! You'll never become heir, you know!

Esmeralda: Whatever! Why do you think I do this? There's no use for me to act good!

....

I'll just go see what someone else is doing...


Abigail: What is it?

Zuri: You're not at the computer.

Abigail: Yeah, I quit that.


Zuri: Ah, that's cool. So what do you do nowadays?


Abigail: Watching TV is my newest hobby.

Zuri: Cool, I haven't done it in a while! Is it fun?

Abigail: Yeah, I think so.


What are you doing here, Jimmy the Junker?

Jimmy the Junker: Just checking.


What are you doing here, Alfred? 

Alfred: Just checking.


You're sitting at the computer...

Abigail: Yes, but I'm not using it.


Zuri: I'M STARVING!!!


So Zuri digged a hole.


...

Please... Please don't get lost in there Zuri... 


SHE SAW A GHOST OKAY??


And Alfred continues with his romantic paintings. 


Zuri: THE TIME MACHINE IS BROKEN!


Zuri: EVERYTHING IS BROKEN!!! 


But do you know what will fix it?

Zuri: What?

ESMERALDA'S BIRTHDAY!

We'll get rid of one annoying teenager!

Esmeralda: Ey, I'm right here, you know!

Oh and btw, Esmeralda made it onto the honor roll. +5


Welcome my guests! 

...

Dante...

I didn't invite you?


WOOOH!


...???!!

WHO LEFT THE STOVE??!!


Alfred: OH GOD NO, I CAN'T!! My bladder... 

Adeline: MOMMY!!! A FIRE!!!!!!!!! 


Alfred: I'LL EXTINGUISH IT!

BUT YOUR BLADDER...!

Esmeralda: I'LL TAKE IT, DAD! PLEASE GO PEE!

-5


Zuri: WHOOO MY DAUGHTER IS BECOMING AN ADULT! WOOOOHHH!!!

... Zuri...

You're a little late. 


Whatever, this is Esmeralda.

She got the Unlucky trait, and that's not very ironic at all since she's being kicked out of my house now at this very moment.

Esmeralda: This will be the last you'll ever see of me. 


GAH IT'S ZANDER AND BLAKE!

*fangirling*


Who is this guy?


AAhh I like Abigail so much ;u;


So ehm... Esmeralda started dating this guy... His name is Ebenezer.

What's up with my children and dating old people..?


Adeline: Nu-uh! I'm not sleeping in here!

But... It's your grandmother...

Adeline: Whatevs, it's a gross ghost!


Zuri: I'm hungry...

Why are you always in your swimwear...


Come on, haven't you painted that painting one time already!

Or was it your mother?


LOOK! It's a really huge Abigail walking up the stairs to the porch!

Alfred: I actually don't like to swim.


But you like to dive on the trampoline?


...


Zuri: I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT DIVING LOOKS LIKE!


Zuri: But I can't really dive here.. heheh..


Zuri: Do you think I fooled him?

._.


Wow, that's actually going to be a really neat portrait.


Zuri: I'm working on a portrait of you, darling. <3

Alfred: Oh, you are? <3


Zuri: Yeah, but I was starting to consider if I should paint you in an armour.


Zuri: I mean, it's art. I can do whatever I like.


Alfred: I think it's good as it is.

Zuri: You do?


Alfred: Yeah, I look handsome!


Abigail: What's the answer to B 5?

Adeline: I've no clue, I'm still at B 2...


Oh my gosh, I really like the portrait of Alfred. It's very unusual to get a portrait that actually looks that good.


I thought she'd stopped using the computer.

But since I fixed it...

She's always there making an "Inappropriate Forum Post".


Alfred: Zuri made me want to paint.


So you're back at watching the TV now, Abigail?

Abigail: Yeah, no one is answering my posts.. I'm not sure why...


Okay, so as you can see, the whole kitchen is occupied by coffee cups, a plate and...

And yes... Alfred has tried to prepare food three times now.

But there's only a corner counter that's free.

So there's some food.


Here's his second attempt.


And his third.

Alfred: I'm just trying to eat...


And this is the rest of my family - starving.

Look, one is even a ghost already.

No, I'm just kidding.

Or well, Abigail is hungry, but Adeline passed out because she saw the ghost of Frank, who has nothing to do with food.


I cleared out the kitchen and Alfred was finally able to make food.

Alfred: Yay <3


And, ehm, I've got a problem with the time machine...

As soon as I send Zuri in, she just get thrown out again.


So I left the time machine and nowadays Zuri is just exploring these tunnels.


Adeline: School makes me so tired.


Abigail: Yeah, me too, but I still enjoy it, though...

(Abigail made it onto the honor roll +5)


Adeline: How are you able to actually enjoy it? 


Abigail: I don't know, I just like being in school, you know. Especially when we have lessons outdoors and when we take trips to the park. 

Adeline: Yeah, I like the park too...


Adeline: But I wish we'd get something out of it right now. Like, if I had a job, I'd at least get payed.

(Zuri: Maybe I should go to bed instead...)


Abigail: I try my best to look forward, but I agree with you that I'd like some money already. 

Adeline: Right?! But I'm sorry, but I have to go sleep now, I feel really tired.

(Zuri: Naah... Maybe I'll try one more time...)


Abigail: It's all right, I'll check my forums before bed.


*THUMP*

Adeline: Okay, good luck with that.

Abigail: Thanks. Oh, hello mom.


Adeline: Oh, didn't see you there, mom.


I can see that your father is about to jump on the trampoline.


Welp, I can only hope that he won't fall and break his neck. 


Okay, I used Alfred's free action to see if the time machine actually worked with anyone.

I don't remember the result though. But I think it worked.


DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???!!!


GUESTS!


Nicolle: Oh, cool! A time machine!


*SCHWOOP*

Zuri: Ah hello, I see the guests has arrived.

Esmeralda: I thought I'd never return...


Nicolle: AHAHA! That's AWESOME Zuri! A time machine!!!

Deedee: What's happening over here?!

Zuri: Er, thank you..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLINGS <3

And it's time for me to leave my little Zuri to Story Progression. ;n;


Be careful with the table, Adeline.


Abigail: I'M SO EXCITED!!!!


MY LITTLE ZURI </3 ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚


She's growing old! 


NOOO DON'T LOOK SO GRUMPY, PLEASE </3


Zuri: It's not as bad as I expected.


This random guy, Harry Skellington, just showed up in my house!

Who are you, Harry?!?


Adeline got the Proper trait.

Adeline: THE DRAGONS ARE AFTER ME!!!


Adeline: Who are you?

(I don't know!)


AND HERE'S MY SWEET ABIGAIL!

She got the Childish trait.

No one got the Insane trait, but that's all right.


Dante: Have you seen my fangs? I'm a vampire, you know!

Please Dante! I didn't even invite you!!!


Abigail: BORING!

Whatever, +10 for randomizing every trait for a whole generation of children.


Abigail: Sorry, need to check my forums.


AAH AND HERE'S MY LITTLE ZURI <3


She's so old, my darling...

Abigail: Happy last birthday, mom!

Zuri: Ah, thank you! What is it?

Abigail: The book Predictions of the Future!


Zander: THE DOOR IS IN MY WAY!

+15 for children on the honor roll

and

+10 for randomizing every trait!

Whoo no minus points!

So now we're at

+40

THAT'S REALLY GOOD, YOU GUYS!!!

And this was the last Zuri chapter. ;n;

I'll miss her craziness, and I'm sad that I never had the time to build a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment