Tuesday, March 8, 2016

2.3 The Chapter Where Alfred Became My Favourite


WELCOME BACK!

Here's Zuri inventing something. She's pregnant as you may remember. 


How's it going Zuri?

Zuri: Fine, please don't disturb me.


*PLONK*

Zuri: AOUCH! Look what you did! 

ME?

Zuri: Yes! You! I dropped it on my finger. 

ME?

Zuri: YES! D:< You disturbed me!

You can be distrubed!


Oh, guess what this means!

WEDDING!


Nicolle: Have you seen my fangs?

Emelie: Wow, they're almost as big as Alice's teeth.

But Alice is not a vampire..?


Nicolle: Aren't they niiiiiiceeee? 

Emelie: Yeah, they are...


Emelie: ... but have you seen MINE?


Alice?: GOSH VAMPIRES! *scream*

Dahlia?: There are?! Horrible! 


Nicolle: Come on dad, MOVE! I need to sit down, I'm pregnant!


Nicolle: Oh my GOOOD! I'm hungry, please can we just hurry with all this!


Frank: Calm down, Nicolle, I'm on my way.


Don't you dare stealing my attention.


What's up with getting married in your swimwear?! D:<


#flashback


WAAY!


Blake: Yeah that's MY brother! :D

WOAH!

LOOK WHO IT IS!

THE FORGOTTEN BOY!


Who is this guy booing my family?


Ehm, Zuri, your guests are way over on the other side of the yard.

Zuri: I'm not much for socializing anyway.


WOAAAH!!! ZURI IS GIVING BIRTH!!!!

Pip: Nice!


Pip: Ey you've got a nice home.

Alfred: Oh, thank you!

Pip: Oh, and btw, your wife is giving birth in the backyard.


Alice: What's happening over there? I hear screaming.

Old lady: I don't know? Ah, let's just ignore it.

Colarie, your daughter is giving birth.

*silence*

...

Oh, and look, someone has left a trace of plates.


Eh, Zuri... No one seems to care about you giving birth...

Zuri: NICE! Just-- the family-- I want!

Hm, wait...?


Look! It's Sunbrow peeking over the edge! He cares!


Zuri: FINALLY!

---

*Quick nursery room tour*


It's a girl. However, and her name is Esmeralda.


Esmeralda got her father's blue hair and wings.

And she got the Brave and Excitable traits. 


And aaawwwhh, she's so pretty! 

And right after this, BOTH Colarie and Frank rolled each wish of having 5 grandchildren.

DREAM ON, OLD PEOPLE!

That ain't going to happen as long as your sons are together with old ladies.


Colarie, please. They're planning another baby.

Zuri: MOM! OUT!

Colarie: But that's a really nice painting...


Awwwh, she's so cute ;u;


;u;


AND LOOK! It's a cute little stroller!


Zuri: YUCK! Babies!


Zuri rolled a wish to do a cardio workout.


She also rolled a wish to garden.


... Is that a skull... in an ice cream cone?


Omg Colarie, just please. It's enough with you just standing around staring at everything in here, and now you also SLEEP in Zuri's bed???


POTTY TRAINING!


Zuri: THE DEMONS! They're after me!


Zuri: Glwghehhsghgjlghh!

...


I thought you'd retired from all this.

Colarie: NO ONE ELSE CLEAN IN THIS HOUSE ANYWAY!

... Sorry.. Zuri is busy with her robot army.

Colarie: I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ONE SINGLE ROBOT YET!


Yay for grandparents taking care of my child!


Colarie: I can't get any sleep thanks to your daughter. 

Zuri: Sorry mom, that you're not the only one sleeping at day time any more.


>u<


NAWH IT'S AN OCTOPUS! SQUID! I don't know the difference.


Zuri: Yes, maybe if I raise this kid well enough, she can grow into my army and help me make loads of money!


*PLOP*

Zuri: Oh, look! Another addition to my army. 


Alfred: Oh hi, Colarie! I heard that you used to paint a lot when you were young.

Colarie: ... Huh...? (´-εヾ )


Sims cleaning autonomously makes me happy.

Alfred: I'm always here to make people happy.

Such a cutie pie.


AHHHH!!! I LOVE IT! Looks like something from a book I read as a child ;u;


It even matched the wallpaper in the nursery!


How is it being pregnant?

Zuri: It's fine. Except for the part where you make me paint stuff, because I actually want to build my robot army.

Sorry, we need portraits! >:I


Zuri: DAAAD! Can't you let a pregnant woman pee in peace!

Frank: But I think I left my book in here somewhere...


NAAAH CUTE <3


._.

I don't like this gnubb set. I'm afraid it'll make my sims do boring stuff, like PLAYING GNUBB, instead of important stuff as PEEING OR SLEEPING and not being close to make me minus points.


Alfred: Aaah you're like a mini-me! <3


Alfred: Ah god, I'm tired!


Alfred: Instead of going to bed, I'm going to drink this cup of coffee!

Nooo, Alfred! You should go to bed! 3:


Alfred: Nice painting, but I think you should use another colour than yellow.

Zuri: Shut it.


Alfred, have you still not gone to bed? 

Alfred: Pffft, I'm not even tired.


Alfred: Okay, maybe a tiny bit.

Yes, please go sleep.


Alfred: Naah, I'm going to take another cup of coffee instead.

ALFRED! >:I

---

*a few hours later*


ANOTHER ONE???


ZURI! Your husband won't go to bed! Please do something!


ZURIII!!! PLEASE!


AH! He FINALLY went to bed!

After like WAY MORE than a day!


Frank: Darling, have you noticed our grandchild?

Colarie: Yes, I have. She's not as gothic as I had hoped.

Frank: At least she's something. Unless our disappointing sons, who will never get grandchildren.

BOOO! Blake and Zander!!! 


Colarie: Whoopsie! Need to pee! Don't want to make my Watcher angry with me!

<3 I've raised her well.


Colarie: Hello little not-gothic child. 


IS THE HOUSE VERY TINY OR IS THE FAIRY VERY BIG?!!??


NEITHER! He's just jumping on a trampoline.


Alfred: WHOOAAAHH!!


*smash*


I thought you fairies could fly. Why didn't you save yourself?


Alfred: I HAD NO TIME TO!


Awww such a sweet painting.

Oh, Zuri.


You're giving birth.

Zuri: THANKS FOR NOTICING!


Ah, but don't worry, here comes the father!


Alfred: WHOAAAHHH!! ZuRI!! You CAN'T just give birth at the lawn like that! 


Alfred: You really should move! What if the baby falls out and breaks its neck on the lawn.


Alfred: ZURI! THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT!

Zuri: FINE!


And then Zuri took the car to the hospital.

No but seriously. She got an action of "going to the hospital" and I couldn't cancel it.

Thanks game, making me unable to control the one and only sim I'm allowed to control.


Zuri: I'm glad you came with me.

Alfred: Of course, dear.

---

*a few hours later*


TWINS!

Ey, where's the other one..


AH! Here she is!


Alfred: And here I am!

No.


So the first one (or actually the second in order) is Adeline.

She Loves the Outdoors and she's a Heavy Sleeper.


And her older sister Abigail.

She's Brave and Absent Minded.


AND LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE! <3

I love Abigail's hair, but I have no clue where it came from.


IT'S LIKE GOLD!


Oh, yeah.

+10 for twin birth.


Esmeralda looks a little worried.

I'd also be worried if I were you. 


Aaah they're so alike! 


Frank: Alfred, can't you like take care of all your kids alone, because Colarie and I have to sleep at day so we can work at night.

Alfred: Yes but no thanks, grandpa.


Colarie: So this is the life of a grandmother...


AAaah! Someone, please feed the baby!


COLARIE! You're awake! You can feed the child!


Wait, what? Colarie, where are you going?! 


._.

But the toddler..?


Adeline: FOOOOOOD!

Yesyes I know...


COLARIE!

Colarie: I don't understand! I can't look closer at this paper-holding thingy. 


AAAH FRANK! ARE YOU UP TOO?

THE CHILD IS STILL CRYING!


Ah, Alfred! Can you please take care of Adeline.


Alfred: Of course!

*.⋆( ˘̴͈́ ॢ꒵ॢ ˘̴͈̀ )⋆.*


Aah he's feeding even more than one!


ZURI, YOU TOO!


CUTE!


NOT CUTE!

-5


COLARIE! D:<

YOU TOO???!!!

-5

SO EHM

Let's end it here then.

Last time I was at +10

Then a baby got born +5

And then two more +10

But then both Colarie and Frank peed themselves -10

And that leaves me at:

+15

PHEW!

I got a little worried that I would be closer to minus points, but NOPE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment