Tuesday, February 23, 2016

1.8 I Just Don't Want a Square House


I finished my first portrait!!! Not of a torch holder, though, so I won't get any points.

Welcome back to the last chapter in generation one, by the way. The next chapter I'll upload will be for my next heir: Zuri.


This looks so cozy ;u;

Except for the fact that Colarie doesn't sleep in her sleepwear. 


And once again it's said somewhere that Blake peed himself. WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY PICTURES OF BLAKE?!

It's like he's been erased.

But however, I'm going to follow my notes, so even though I don't have a picture of it, I think I'll take -5 points here...

It doesn't really feel right... but why would I write down that Blake peed himself if he hadn't..?


Okay, so Colarie's wish of eating ice cream with spaghetti is finally going to be fulfilled. 


._.

Well done, Colarie. You burnt it. Well it's spaghetti at least, and it didn't say anything in the description that it had to be good quality.


And now take some ice cream. And POOF we've fulfilled a wish.

So much work for almost nothing. 


Well, I've done two portraits. But as always with the sims 3, they look kind of horrible. They're so DARK. 


Colarie: Now Zuri, I hope you're thinking a lot about what you're going to do in the future. I really hope you won't waste it on anything, like the law enforcement track, for example. 


Colarie: The criminal career track though, I would recommend. Even if you don't make that much money on it... But it's fun! And you can sleep during the day, which is nice since I like the nights.


Uuhh Zuri, you're scaring me.


Are you plotting to kill someone, or what?


Oh come on! That's not even better x_x


I'm sorry Frank, that all your portraits turn out dark and horrible ;_;


HERE'S A PICTURE OF BLAKE!

It's the kid talking about chicken. Why is he talking about chicken?

Blake: Who would seriously buy a whole bucket of chicken wings without eating all of them?


Blake: Can't you please help me with this? ;n; You've done it all already!

Zander: Doesn't mean I'm good at it.

No, Zander. You're good at it, because ZANDER AND ZURI GOT ON THE HONOR ROLL!

+10


Zuri: That does not explain why this is so freaking difficult though.


Zuri: All this thinking has left me hungry.


Zuri: I'M HUNGRYYY!!!

ZURI FOR FUCKS SAKE! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE FOOD!


*woosh*

Zuri: WAAHHH! WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!

GOD DAMNIT! D: This is not the right time to be at work, Colarie.


Zander: It... it's a fire...

Zuri: YES I KNOW PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

Blake: I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT A FIRE! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!


Blake: AAAAH!!!! IT IS A FIRE!!!!

Zuri: YES, WHY WOULD WE BE JOKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!!!???

OH MY GOD!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING! Don't just STAND there!!!


I made Colarie quit work earlier to come home to rescue her children.

Thank you Colarie <3 (Thank you myself for bringing Colarie home)

HOWEVER:


A few hours later, it was time for a birthday party for Frank.

AND THIS!

This is Zander's girlfriend Danica. ˉ̞̭(′͈∨‵͈♡)˄̻ ̊


And this is the glasses-guy whom I still can't remember the name of. (You see the girl in the striped blue and white sweater? That's Nicolle, Frank's daughter.)


WAIT!

WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! (⊙△⊙✿)

GLASSES-GUY... ARE--- ARE YOU LEAVING US?! 


NOOOO!!!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

(Frank: Hm, I'm hungry... Maybe I should take something to eat...)


Horrible Zoelle is laughing at the poor ghost!

(Frank: OH GOD! A guy just died on my porch! ON MY BIRTHDAY!)


*silence*


Zander: OH WOAH! Hi Danica! Didn't know I'd see you here! Whazzup?!

(Frank: Shush, son! An old man just died! Show some respect!)


And a few seconds later everyone had already forgot about the glasses-guy.

Now they're all just standing there on my porch, since they can't get into my house because of the ghost, and soon the grim too.


Yep.

There he is.

Blake: Can we please get inside now?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!


Everyone's cheering for you. Do you feel popular?


Alice: Maybe you will find your way back to me one day now when you're older and more mature. <3


AAAH SUCH A CUTE LITTLE OLD MAN!

Alice: Oh, I'd totally forgot that he'd age up into an old man.


Zuri, come on. Your father is having his last birthday. Shouldn't you pay at least a little attention to him? Maybe give him a present or so?

Zuri: His present will be the army of robots I'll make. Or at least one of them, maybe.


Here's our first little grey lump.

It's almost like getting a child once again. Someone who can't sleep or pee without a little help from someone else (aka. me).


Look! The old lump is making pancakes!


Okay, so this is how the story went.

I looked at my simoleons and thought "wow, I've actually got pretty much. Maybe I can rebuild my house into like a mansion (I had like §15,000)."

I couldn't.

I COULD build all my rooms, and put doors and windows.

But that was it.


But I thougth "Nah, but if I put sleeping bags and just all the necessary stuff, I'll have enough money to fix everything else soon."

But then I remembered.

That it took until my children were teenagers, and I still couldn't afford to build Zander's and Blake's bedroom. There's no way I can get money that fast.


But I gave it a try, and old Frank was the first one to try a sleeping bag out.

...........









Nope.

I gave up.

So I loaded an old save file, from like a little while after I'd deleted my house, and I rebuilt the same house but a little different.


It's not square anymore. Not really, at least. 

I still can't afford like half the stuff I need or want, but I've got wallpapers at least.


Here's a bunch of family thats upset about all them changes. 


Here's a picture of a very upset Frank who decided to PEE ON THE FLOOR EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM.

-5


Zander? Blake? (I can't see who it is...): Dad, I'm hungry.

Frank: For god's sake son! Please wait outside!

Is that a... cane? Do you bathe with a cane?


Oh right, I can't afford any chairs either. So here's Zuri, reading on the bath tub edge.


Oh, yes, thanks for reminding me Blake. I can sell those to get more money.


Enjoying the bath tub and cake, Blake?

As always, my sims' diet is birthday cake since I get tons of it after every birthday.


AND SUDDENLY I GOT MONEY????

Or I just decided to show you the kitchen.

But I think I got money.

However, this is the kitchen.


And a little phone in the corner. c: 


I also fixed the bathroom.


And I'm pretty satisfied with it.


I also found a stolen bench in the family inventory, so now there's actually somewhere more to sit.


This is my gnome Sunbrow.


And this is also the last day Colarie is my torch holder. LOOK HOW SAD SHE IS </3

I'm also sad, darling. 


Frank: It's going to be okay, Colarie. Now we can actually spend some time together instead of letting that Watcher steer your life.

Ey ꉂ `o´ )


Well, I'm going to be sad to let you leave. 

Colarie: I'll still live here, though.

Yes I know.


However. IT'S TIME FOR BIRTHDAYS!


And chaos on the porch. 


Ahh look at all the free food.


I forgot to tell you that Colarie is also ageing up. She's also going to be a grey lump.


Frank won't be the only one.


Nicolle: *TOOOOT*

Please, Nicolle! Back off, you're going to make him deaf.


AAH look how neat Zuri looks!

Zuri: Shut up and give me a make over. 


Zander! You're missing out your mother's birthday party!


AAAHh HoW CUTE!!!11


Aren't you the cutest little old woman I've ever seen. ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆

Colarie: Please give me a make over (◕︿◕✿)


OKAY!

Here's Zuri and she

DUNDUNDUN

GOT THE INSANE TRAIT!

How fitting! I was afraid someone else would get it. 

ZURI IS MY NEW HEIR (for those who hadn't figured it out yet)


Here's Colarie. She got no new trait cuz she's an old lump.

Colarie: Please don't call me that...


And here's Zander.

He got the Schmoozer trait and he moved out. BYE ZANDER!


Zuri: BOO!!! MARIGOLD! UGH!


Dante: What the blughhruhgurhhh!


Are-- are you okay, Dante...? 

Look how cool, because of the curtains it looks like his hair's all wet and... eh.. glued to his head??? O_O 

I dunno, but it looks cool. 


Zander you got kicked out of the house for like 4 hours ago, why are you still here?

Zander: I'm reading!


Well, get out. 

Zander: All right ;n;

I'm going to end this chapter.

The last Colarie chapter ;n;

And I've got -10 for self wetting and +10 for honor rolls. 

So I'm still at

+5

No comments:

Post a Comment