Thursday, February 18, 2016

1.7 "Why Do I Have To Fix Everything? ;_;" - Colarie 2016


Frank: Aaaaahhhh hellloooo there Aliiiiiiceee!!! Brooo!!1!!11 *cough cough* Yeaaah, Imma sick dude...!

Welcome back. Feels like I wrote here forever ago, but it was just like three days ago.

Anyway, I'm back because I'm playing SO much sims right now, and it doesn't feel like I'm taking a lot of pictures and it feels like nothing happens in my game... BUT IT DOES! 


Frank: No, but seriously Alice, I'm sick *cough cough* I have to stay home today.


CLEANING FRANK <3

Is your midlife crisis over?! :D


Frank: Son, what do you say I read you a night-night story?

Zander: Yes! Please dad! 


Frank: I've got JUST the right book for you!


Frank: Here!

Zander: That's a book about logic dad...

Frank: And it's REALLY GOOD! ヾ(0∀0*★)*・.。


Well... I'm glad he's learning at least.


Frank: This god damn kitchen... 

(“⌒∇⌒”)


Frank: Hello Number Three.

He's also got a name.

Frank: Which is?

Blake.


Frank: Hello there Blake. Oh I know you! You're the demon child!

He's actually Friendly.

Frank: DADDY'S LITTLE DEMON CHILD \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥


Colarie: Do you think the sun needs sunglasses?


Frank: What? To protect itself from the sun? But the sun IS the sun! But another question; do you think it hurts when the raindrops fall from the sky and crash on the ground?


Colarie: I think it hurts just as much as if you took a glass of water and poured it.


Zuri: Mommy, where do babies come from?


Colarie: Don't you learn that stuff in school?

Zuri: I don't know... I'm not really paying attention in school.


Colarie: Why not?! If you don't pay attention you won't get good grades, and you need good grades to go to the moon or whatever it was that you wanted to do! Frank!!! Do you hear what your daughter is saying?!

Frank: Huh?


Zuri: But school stinks mom! And I don't want to go to space, I want to build an army of robots!!!


Zuri: I never learn in school because the teachers are stupid. They're garbage!


Zuri: Daddy! You went to school here! Please agree they're garbage!


Frank: They actually are.

Zuri: TOLD YOU, MOM!

Frank: You should still pay attention in school, though.

Zuri: D: !!!


Zander: DADDY! You're in the way I have to go to school!!!

------

*after school*


This is where I find Zuri.


All alone on the playground playing chess.

Zuri: I NEED TO BE SMART!

Yes, yes. I know.


Dante and Laura(or-whatever-her-name-is), that doesn't look very comfortable.

Alice: Oh hey look, it's Colarie! Didn't know you was alive, Colarie! Hahahaha!

Marigold: DANTE! You can't just merge into people like that??!!!!


Hey look, it's the freak-face again.


Blake: But mommy, I'm hungryyy! :c


Colarie: Shhh little baby boy, you can soon eat CAKE!


Ey people, the fun is happening on the OTHER SIDE of that wall!


Laura or-whatever-her-name-is: WHOAH! You're like, YELLOW! Do you like yellow? I like it! 


Colarie: Hm?


Colarie: Oh my gosh, Dante! I'm married for fucks sake! I've got three children! You can't just give me flowers like that!


 Alice: It's so crowded in here ;_; There's people everywhere! ;n; 


So this is our little "demon child".  He got the grumpy trait, but you sure can't see that in this picture. 


Zuri: Child labour. >:C


Someone has left a trace of cakes. 


I don't know if it's Frank or the cake that's spoiled.

Frank: Rude.

Yeah, sorry, but I can see a green cloud. 


Stop staring at the bus driver, kids! 


ZURI! You're missing the school bus!!!

Zuri: Whatever, school is for losers.

Aren't you a smart kid?

Zuri: Yeah, that's why I know it's for losers.

._.


Blake went home to this little pink girl today. Her name's Kirsten.


Blake: Eyy nice house you have! I live in a square house. 

>:C I'm sorry! I'm working on it! Kind of...


After all this time, the romance lives on.

Colarie: Oh god, don't tell me it's ME who's going to have to fix that sink later.


Frank: Calm down, sweetie. I actually haven't seen anything in the rules about not being allowed to hire a repairman. (Or at least nothing that I can remember)


Oh, look. Birthday!


What do you wish for?

Zander: Snow so I can build a snow monster!

Zuri: World domination.


Zuri: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!----


Zuri: Pheeeuuuuuuhhhhh!!!! (totally the sound of someone blowing out a candle)


Zuri: HAHA! Zander you look like a dork!


And here's Zuri.

Zander got the Proper trait, Zuri got Handy.

Zuri: Perfect trait for my plans. 


Blake, you're a little slow. The birthday party was for like a few hours ago.

(that rhymed!)


And I changed Zander's looks. Now he looks just like his father. Kind of.


Now when the siblings are older, the parents don't have to read for Blake anymore. 

Zuri: I'm not going to teach him like logic or handiness, I want to be the only mad scientist in this family. 


Blake is having nightmares about all the birthday parties we've had.


Blake: Dad! Please stop standing in the door and leave the bathroom so I can poop in peace!


Frank: But I have to poop too... 

...

Frank: Zuri..? Are you trying to put a booby trap on the computer again??

Zuri: ...


Zuri: Nooo... What are you talking about? I was just researching a DIY on how to make your own elixirs to kill someone in their sleep!

Frank: Suuuure... >:I 


Zuri: Come on, rocking chair! Do you really have to stand there? You're in the way for, like, everything!


Colarie: I KNEW IT! I knew I had to fix this sooner or later!


Colarie made another painting.


And since Zuri's a teenage girl now with hormones and an evil masterplan, she got her own room.

Also, I think she's going to be my heir since she's the most interesting one of my children. 


Zander took some random emo home from school

Blake: You see, we're a pretty broke family. That's why we have more empty space in our house than furniture.


Emo: Cool. It's the same in mom's house since she and dad got divorced. 


Blake: Divorced? Oh, sorry to hear that.

Emo: Nah it's fine. I live among like twenty moving boxes. Well like, it's not that the boxes are moving... They're completely still. 


Emo: Oh god, I just noticed your TV is broken. Well. I'm out.


Zuri: Did I just hear someone leaving because of our TV? Come on, why isn't anyone fixing anything in this god damn family?!


I thought you said you weren't going to teach him handiness.

Zuri: Yeah, no, but this book is much more interesting.


Zuri: But daddy, if you and mom are thieves, how come you don't steal anything expensive?

Frank: Being a thief is a tough job, dear. You have to avoid the cops.


Colarie: I almost wish I was dead instead...

NO! >:C Do NOT say anything like that.

Colarie: But it hurts... all these stuff breaking... It hurts...


Colarie: HUH?! I thought I heard the sound of the laptop breaking!


Colarie: Oh god, I'm going insane!

You already are.


Colarie: I... DON'T... WANT TO FIX EVERYTHING!

O.O Please calm down!


Frank need to gain athletic for his job performance, so I sent him and the kids to the gym. Now he won't have anything to do EXCEPT FOR TRAINING!

Zuri: If there's no laptop, then HOW CAN I CHECK MY FAN CLUB?!


Colarie, the sink still isn't fixed.

Colarie: Shut up, I'm calling a repairman. 

Well, I couldn't find anything about getting minus points by hiring a repairman, so why not?


Welp.


I hope Colarie is happy.


Apparently not.

And as you can see, I changed her looks a bit, since she's an adult with three children I though she had to look a little more grown up.


And I'm going to take this picture here to explain to you that..

I've completely lost the pictures of Blake ageing up into a teenager. 

Or maybe I didn't even take any pictures.

But if you see another teenager with black hair, it's probably Blake.

He got the Genius trait, however.


Frank: Woah, what's happening?! 

Teenagers. Putting traps everywhere.


Well, as you can see there's three pictures of three sims that went to the prom. So here, Blake has clearly aged up.

However, for those who want to know, I'm going to tell you what happened on the prom.


Zuri: How can you NOT have a bookshelf in your bedroom?! Do you know how much information you get by reading?!


Zander: Duuh, that's why I go to school, compared to you.

Zuri: I'm too smart for school!!! 


Well, I'm going to end this chapter here. I hope the next one will be the end of generation 1 so I can move on to my next heir.

I'm going to miss Colarie, though. 

I'm still at:

+5

No comments:

Post a Comment