Sunday, February 14, 2016

1.6 An Everyday Life (How Extraordinary)


I'm back again. I never thought I'd keep on uploading chapters this long, and I'm only on chapter 1.6.

I really wish for once that I won't just stop playing this family or something, it's getting kind of awkward having like 10 blogs with only 3 chapters in each. (Yeah, I'm never going to let you know about those blogs.)

Anyway.

Here's Frank and his daughter Zuri. Zuri is eating a spoiled cake.


Frank: YESYESYES! I KNOW about the pigeons! I haven't been able to do anything about it yet! No... No. I've been busy! I got MARRIED! That's not a legit excuse??? Well, I'm sorry, but that's the only excuse I've got. No, I'm sorry. But I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! GOODBYE!

O_O


Ah, children. They're sleeping in your bed and they never go to bed without a bedtime story.

Colarie is dreaming about thieving. 

...
Is that...
Chili Con Carne..?


._.


And is that a.... Handiness book..?

Zuri: Daddy, can't you read a book about someone who builds a massive robot to dig up an underground cave system with diamonds, and then he gets filthy rich and take over the world?

Frank: Nonono, listen, this is good for you! It's good for the future! If you want to build robots, you NEED to have handiness!


Zuri: Oh, really? Then continue.


Can't you please start to clean the house again? ;_; I miss the old cleaning Frank.


Zuri: FATHER! The computer is broken!

Frank: I know, sweetie.

Zuri: Can't you fix it so I can continue to write to my fans about my future project?

Frank: Sorry, sweetie.


Zuri, don't eat spoiled cake. 


NOOO!!!!

My second minus points! 


Zuri: I'm... too... tired to... think about my.. masterplan..


-5


Ah, now I see. Maybe Zander has taken over Frank's cleanliness.  


Blake: FEEEEED MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!


Zuri: GOD DAMNIT! You STUPID little thing! Don't wake me up when I'm trying to sleep! I NEED sleep for my evil plans!

Blake: HUNGRRYY!!!

----

*Meanwhile*


Zander: How DARE you say green is not a nice colour?! It's the BEST colour! 


Zander: What are you, BLIND??? Like I know you have glasses, but SERIOUSLY! You can't just say that about my favourite colour! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BEDROOM?! There's green everywhere, and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!


That's so creepy, Colarie.


~ <3


Zuri in rocking chair: *Evil Rock*


Colarie: Why do I have to fix these things?! D:<

Because there's no autonomous option for the other sims to fix it. Sorry.


Zander is telling ghost stories to a father that looks kind of bored and tired.


Woah, what a cool painting.


Oh my gosh I really like this painting.


Frank: What weather do you like? I like when it's sunny, but not really. Or you know, when it's sunny, but you can't see that because there's clouds all over the sky.

Zander: I get it dad.


Colarie has a wish to eat ice cream with spaghetti, but her cooking skill isn't high enough for her to make spaghetti, so she's currently making all the food in the household.


....


I see that you've got a long way left before your spaghetti.


What were you even trying to make? Waffles?


Zander: OH MY GOSH MOMMY! A FIRE!

Colarie: I KNOW :C


Well, let's try again then.


Ah, so you was trying to make waffles.


Colarie: >:I


Well, so I'm trying to build out my house, and it's going... It's not going well. 

I have no money and I've also realized I'm kind of stuck in a "square-shaped house". And even worse, I don't know what to do about it except to rebuild my whole house.


Nerd.

Zuri: What? I have to be smart if I want to build robots.

Even if you become my heir, don't expect that you'll ever make it to build robots. Maybe if I had Into The Future installed, but I don't.


Child labour! 


Colarie: I'm glad you kids are cleaning in here.

Zuri: Don't think we do it for you. We just don't want to poop in a gross toilet. 


I seems like Zander and Frank is really close.


Colarie got a wish for a while ago to eat Goopy Carbonara in the park.


So I sent her and the kids to the park in like the middle of the night. 


Is this how you imagined it?

Colarie: It's pretty cozy. I only wished I had someone to eat with. The kids are just playing. 


Woah I had completely forgot about Blake. 

And Colarie finally took the time to fix the computer.


Zuri can finally practise her logic and write to her fan group. 


Zuri: I promise that if you work with me and help me, you'll get 10% of all the treasure and money I get.


Zuri: No, even better than that. I'll promise you that I'll make a machine so that it's always cloudy.


Frank: Sleep tight my little bun <3


Frank: Hm? What's that? What are the children doing?


Frank: Why-- Why are they running away..?


Colarie got an opportunity to jog for 1h, and since she couldn't leave the lot because of Blake (Frank was at work) so I made her jog around their yard for 1h. 


This is like the first one of Colarie's children she's actually befriended. 


._. Frank, why?


Your energy is at red. Please don't do this to me. 


FRANK!


JUST PLEASE! Go to bed!


THANK YOU!


My children are waking up to their first school day. 


How does it feel, kids?

Zuri: Hopefully my teachers won't be too bad, or else I'll have to put them on my list.

What list..?

Zuri: No, you know. Just my list.


....

Have a great day.

Please don't hurt anyone, Zuri.

Zuri: Now why would I do that?


Colarie: Oh Blake, isn't it great with your older siblings gone?


Colarie: No nagging, no screaming, no one running around.


Colarie: Can't you just stay in this stage until you're a young adult? 


Frank: Oh, Dante? How are you? What about Colarie? You hate her? Because she called you an olive? But that was ages ago, Dante. Please get over it, it's my wife we're talking about.


HOW WAS YOUR FIRST SCHOOL DAY?! O(≧∇≦)O

Zuri: It was ok.


Zuri: First the computer, now the TV! Can't you buy things that don't break?!


No wonder they break if Colarie is hitting them with a hammer.


Frank: Need... to check... sink...


Colarie: Please at least take out the trash ;_; 


Come on. Colarie and Frank work at the same place, still they get different car rides to their work place since they're in different work levels.

I'm going to end this chapter here.

For once, there was no chaos in this chapter. It was more of what my family is doing every day. 

And I only got -5 for Zuri passing out. 

So I'm at:

+5

No comments:

Post a Comment