Thursday, February 11, 2016

1.5 Why Can't You Pay Attention To What's Important?


Welcome my first minus points. 

And welcome back all of you.

-5


Frank, never would I have thought that you'd be the first one to let me down.

You've been a great sim until now.


Ahh, poor Frank. Marigold and Zoella was still there from after the wedding and they witnessed Frank's failure.

Good first impression on the guests, Frank.


And then it's time for the guy to mature. 


Happy birthday Tarzan.

And guess what? HE ENTERED A MIDLIFE CRISIS!

*toot*



I gave Marigold a make over. 


Hm? Colarie? What is it?


Aaaahhh!!! :D


Aaand then she fell asleep in the rocking chair. 

I really hope that puddle in the background is the one from before.


Yes it has been a long day for you too, my dear. Maybe even a longer day since you made our first negative points and you also became a Tarzan.


This is like the first painting you've done that doesn't fit this legacy.

It'll also be the first one I sell.


Zander: What was that? I heard a sound... Can it be the sound of... A GIANT EVIL SNOW MONSTER! RAWWHHHRRR!!!


Well that dress is not as bad as the last one. I still don't know if it's a good dress for a pregnancy though. 


I don't know if it's a good dress for anything though...


Uuuhhuhuhuhuh creepy! (꒪ȏ꒪;)


WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLEANING FRANK? (。•́︿•̀。)

IS THIS THE RESULT OF YOUR MIDLIFE CRISIS?


Good Frank, you're at least taking care of your kids.

Zander: Now where has that snow monster ran off to...


Let's just say you're still watching the kids, even though you're almost sitting with your back to them.


Colarie: How can you make a pregnant woman do all this work!?

Yeah, you know. Your husband is like sick, with like midlife crisis or something. So he doesn't want to do anything other than stuff that feels meaningful to him. He's what you could call depressed. But I think it's just for a short time. It probably has something to do with all them hormones and stuff. 


Colarie: Can't you clean the toilet instead?

Frank: Sorry not sorry, I'm searching for wrinkles. The sooner I find them, the quicker I can get rid of them.


Frank: I'm finding too many! (;﹏;)


Frank: Okay, Frank. Take a deep breath. *breath* Now, you are not going to end up all grey and wrinkly and short as an old man yet, you've at least got a few years until that. It is impossible to just wake up tomorrow and to have become that old overnight.

---

Frank: But what if it is possible! ( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒)


Colarie is considering the hollowness of life.

Is this because your husband is falling apart?


Colarie: Yes it is. As a pregnant woman, I've also got lots of hormones and I don't know if I can handle a such depressed man.

I understand. You've made a nice painting though. 

Colarie: Thank you.


Colarie: Maybe we should split up.

Woah! Isn't that jumping to conclusions! You've just married! And you're expecting your third kid. You can't do that!


Colarie: But instead of just taking care of children, cleaning the house and steal stuff on my spare time--

It's actually your work time.

Colarie: --I could do something special with my life, like go to the moon or something!


But isn't life down here quite amazing? Just look at this view! This is what you look at every time you're painting. Isn't that nice?


Colarie: Yeah, no, maybe. Can't you install Pets so I can get a crow friend?

Sorry dear, it slows down my game.


Frank: Hello little one, do you know what day it is today? It's yours and mommy's birthday!


Ah yes it is. Don't mind the half eaten cake in the corner, it's the one from yesterday.


COLARIE LOOK OUT! You're getting dress in that soup!


I'll just let them parents sleep a little before the partying starts. Since they're thieves, their diurnal rhythm is pretty much fucked up as they are awake at night and they sleep at day. 


Zuri: I heard I'll grow up in a few hours. Then, you and I, Dino, then we can take over the world. We can make an army of robots!


Woah Marigold what are you doing in their bedroom?!

What's up with guests and running into people's bedrooms? 


I love parties because it's chaos and I mostly don't have to care about all the people.


WAH! WHAT'S THIS?!

SHE HAS A FACE! ABOVE HER FACE!

;___;

Ah and then I also noticed, it's Frank's daughter with Janet. Her name's Nicolle.


Another thing I like about parties: free food.

Too bad it get spoiled after like a day.


Glasses-Guy: Oh god, I don't understand athletic people! They're just "oh look at me, I'm jogging everyday! Look at me running on the treadmill!"

Frank: I'm athletic :c


COLARIE!!!!!!

Do you really have to bring all the attention to you by giving birth NOW?!

Colarie: I do not like the idea of pushing out a baby in the same room as my archenemy!

Yellow Violet: GOSH MARIGOLD! Come look at this, she's giving birth!

Marigold: Wait a sec, I'm coming.


Meanwhile Argus gets attracted to the woman giving birth.

Popup note in game: (but since I can't take screenshots I just made my own but there was a popup note like this one)


Wait, what do you have in common? Giving birth???

Argus, you've met her like thousands of times, and you get attracted to her NOW? When she's giving BIRTH? Is that like your fetish or something????


Colarie: RAWWRHH ARGUS WHY NOW?!

No, Colarie, don't ask me. 

AND WHY ARE YOU ALL GETTING JUST "MEH" MEMORIES!

Isn't it kind of an experience to watch a woman giving birth in a swimsuit at her own birthday party? No? No.


Alice: Yuck! Marigold, how can you be watching this?!

Marigold: *stoneface*


Colarie: *yawn* All this is making me quite tired.


Meanwhile the guests has stopped paying attention to Colarie.


Oh god, that face-kid... It's... It's horrifying. Just look at those little eyes.



Yellow Violet: Don't you think I look a little bit like that painting, you know Mona Lisa.


Crying toddler.
Guest reacting to crying toddler.
Guest who's about to starve.
Guest who's stuck because of some object.

Yay.


Are you going to push out that baby sometime, Colarie?


Woooh another boy!


Now lets continue the party with the flying cake.


No, actually. Since I suddenly got another child, I decided to buy a fourth cake for my little son, Blake Darkblood.


The father is the only one cheering the little one.

I- I don't even know what the others are doing...


Old guy: Loved this party! LOVED IT! Too bad I have to leave now though.

NOW?

COME ON OLD MAN! The party hasn't even started! No one, LITERALLY NO ONE, has had a birthday.

Or well technically, the baby getting BORN actually did have a BIRTHday. But IT WAS NOT THAT KIND OF BIRTHDAY THAT I WANTED!


._____.


.________________.


Oh, COME ON!

At least Nicolle think it's a great party.

BUT SERIOUSLY! HOW IS THIS...

Can't I just throw a party without anything happening. Like, can't we start to pay attention to the stuff of which I THROW THE PARTY?!


Marigold: Oh no, please take it away from me! I'm sure it's a demon baby!

Yellow Violet: Aaahh this is all happening because of the demon baby!!!


Zoella, Nicolle & Rick: Nice party! We have to leave now though. 

Yellow Violet: Oh god, Marigold what are we going to do! Should we also leave?


Well.

It's only the old man left.

Ey wait a second. Wasn't you the first one to leave?

Old man: Yeah, but then I thought "hey, there was free food." So I came back.


Ah and Alice is also left.

How come?

Alice: I'm enjoying the demon child.

Ah, of course.


Meanwhile I'll let Colarie age up.


Colarie: Hmm... I wish for money... 


Colarie: *phehewwuuuuuhh* 


Colarie: Waah, what's happening?!

I realize now that Frank has just been standing there, watching her completely emotionless the whole time.


Colarie: I don't feel different.

You don't look different either.


Oh Argus, I didn't know you were left.


Ah, I also noticed the computer is broken.

Snow monster, was that you? >:I


However, after like 100 pictures, here's finally a picture of Blake.


He's Virtuoso and Friendly.

It sure doesn't seem like the traits of a demon child.

But who knows what's going on inside of that little head.


Demon child or not, he's really cute ;u;


And here's Zander. He got the Kleptomaniac trait, like his mother and father.

Zander: Am I too old to play with the snow monster now?


Ah now I notice that Colarie actually doesn't have the right hair.

Wow, it was so similar I didn't even notice.


And here's Zuri. She got the Evil trait.

Think, I could almost foresee that.

Zuri: Now I actually want to take over the world with a passion.

I'll end this birthday and chaos chapter here.

Not even one day has passed through this chapter, and I've already aged up ALL of my sims! FIVE of them, actually!

And I lost 5 points and then I gained 5 points (because of the birth).

So I'm still at +10.

No comments:

Post a Comment