Monday, February 1, 2016

1.3 It's All About Frank(enstein)!


Welcome back!

I'm not sure I told you in the last chapter, and I tried to check if I did but I couldn't find anything, SOOOO....

HOWEVER!

Frank has a daughter with his ex Janet (was her name!). His daughter's name is Nicolle.

That was everything I had to say.

Now let's begin this chapter. 


And here's Colarie. She's painting so she can make some portraits in the future. 


Frank: GAAH!! I NEED... TO... CHECK... SINK!!!


Frank: Phew it's okay.


Oooh, good work Frank! He's cleaning the bath tub!


Frank: I should check the sink again...


So this is Colarie's first painting. I named it "Bleeding Dark Blood" because of their last name.

First I was going to sell it but then I thought it fitted so well in my family.


Frank: Need to... check... stove...


Here I've been going around all night waiting for my sims to go to work and then I notice that they don't even have work today.


So here I've been watching Frank chat with some random sims all night.


Eh, Frank I sent Colarie to bed for like 4 hours ago... Shouldn't you...?

Frank: No, I just found this game where you make your own prison and I'm stuck. 


At least he's not at the computer ALL the time. But shouldn't you still go to bed...

Frank: No! I've got stuff to do!


...... Well then....

I'm totally okay with this. (▰˘v˘▰)


Don't you think it's time to...

Frank: NOPE!


Come on, even Colarie is awake.


Frank: Ain't going to!

But.. ( ³⌓³)

Frank: NOPE!

((●´∧`●))


Colarie, please don't exercise in your soon-to-be wedding dress... You're going to ruin it, tripping over like that...


Colarie: Not at all!


FINALLY!

He went to bed at 2PM. (◞‸◟;)


PLEASE COLARIE!

YOU'RE MAKING YOUR DRESS STINKY!


WOH!


WOAH Colarie!

What even is that?! 

*trying to remember when I would ever have downloaded anything like this*

Like, that's not even good looking in any way..?


Now that's better.

And for those wondering, this is only her formal clothes.

"Only".


Frank: Just checking the stove.


Aww is that an emo bunny? 


I love this sim so much. He's like the perfect thing for an ISBI. 


Done!

Same thing with this one as with the other. It fits my family, so it stays.


Oh Frank's ex and boss Alice called.

Frank: No, Colarie is not going to stab you. What..? Are YOU going to stab HER? But Alice, please! We weren't even together for a whole day.


Frank: Sorry Alice, I never really had feelings for you. No, Alice, you can't fire Colarie. I think she can sue you for doing so or something. 


Frank: Oh god, that woman is making me want to punch something. 


I'm trying to build out my house for the upcoming children, so therefore it's kind of empty and ugly.

I'm broke.


You have a TV now, at least.


Have fun at work! Please come home with a promotion.


GAAAH THAT ONE IS SUPER CUTE!

AAND it totally doesn't fit the colours in my house.


Colarie got the moodlet "misunderstood".

It's because you're walking around in a swimsuit, Colarie. How could anyone understand that?


Oh my goodness! Tonight today Frank actually went to bed at 6AM!


She still feels misunderstood even though she's not wearing a swimsuit anymore.

Maybe it wasn't the swimsuit.


Colarie: AAh it feels like my stomach is bursting!

I think it's your water.


Colarie: WHAT IS THIS?! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

YOUR BABY! IT'S YOU GIVING BIRTH TO A BABY!


Colarie: They never told me about this in school!


And the father is only rocking in his rocking chair. 


Colarie: No one understands me. ヽ(´□`。)

Calm down, dear <3


Colarie: AOUCHIE! ;^; 


*PLOP*


Colarie: Aaah it's a baby blue cocoon!

It's just a baby.


Colarie: I THOUGHT I WAS OVER! D:

AH SORRY! Didn't know you'd get another one!


Colarie: This one is pink!


The babies favorite colours was green, so I made a dark brown-ish/green-ish nursery.


And then I immediately aged them up since I hate cocoon-babies with a passion.


No it's not that bad, but they're boring and their skin is bugged so they have demon eyes. 


Please, father, can you bring more attention to your girlfriend and NEWLY BORN children?


However.

Here's the first one.

His name is Zander and he's a Grumpy Light Sleeper.


And here comes his sister Zuri.


She's a Clumsy Genius.

That's an interesting combination.


Colarie: Babies <3


Awww they're so cute. c:


However +10 for a twin birth!

-----

* Meanwhile*


FRANK! What are you doing!

PLEASE go home and sleep!


Frank: It smells so bad my stomach hurts! I think I might have to puke...

BOOHOO FRANK! GO HOME.


Frank: NOPE! One more time!

D:< !!!!!!

-------

*A few hours later*


Now remember to never go dumster diving again, Frank.


Frank: Oh, what's this?

It's your son. Your girlfriend gave birth to him yesterday. While you were eating cake.


Frank: He looks like a little mini-me! 

His name's Zander.


Frank: GOOOSH HE'S SO CUTE! <3 

>_<

Whatever.

That's the end for today.

My first points in this challenge after three chapters.

Twin Birth: +10

No comments:

Post a Comment