Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1.1 Man Hunting & Money Hunting


Well hello there. I'm not very good at beginning and ending posts, so here's my first try of making a good first impression of you, whomever are reading this. 

This is my legacy, and it's not the first, I'll tell you. And it won't be my last either. I guess.
And until now, I've only completed one legacy, so do not expect much from me. But I'll try!
(This might even be the only post I make... I'm sorry, I'm just so bad at uploading these things...)

However.


Here's my founder Colarie Darkblood. As you can see she's Brooding, Insane, Night Owl, Kleptomaniac and Evil.
She's insane since I figured I'd do an ISBI. 
Her lifetime wish that I'm going to try to fulfill is to become a Master Thief.




Colarie lives in Moonlight Falls and the only packs I have installed are Supernatural and Generations, since my computer almost can't handle more. I have all the other expansions though, so if I feel like it, I'll just install another one.

Anyway.

I moved her into a lot, and then I began building her house.
When I finally was done with the outside, and I was about to add wallpaper to the inside, I realized that - I've spent all my money building the f**king outside. 
I've got §11 left to buy furniture.

DO YOU KNOW how much furniture you get for §11???

Colarie: NONE!!! Since my house is empty.

That's right! You can't afford anything.



So I sent poor Colarie to the thieves high quarter or whatever it is (looks like an abandoned cinema (maybe it is)) to get a job, and to afford money.

Colarie: I did not sign up for this.

Be happy, Colarie, at least you're one step closer to completing your lifetime wish.



Colarie got a job (surprise, surprise), and immediately outside she "Contemplated the Meaning of Meaning".

Eh... is this because you live in a house with no furniture?

Colarie: I was just thinking about if I should run away.

Please don't..


Since Colarie doesn't even have a toilet or a chair, she'll have to spend her first days out in the wild.

Or at the community lots.

I sent her to the gym to improve her athletic that's needed for her career.

At the gym I met some ugly people.
And call it cheating or whatever you'd like, but I decided that I'll at least change ugly people's hair and clothing. Maybe a little of their faces for at least those with really lumpy faces.


*After like 1-2h of changing townspeople* 

Now I can finally continue my game.
How's it going, Colarie?

Colarie: Fine, except that the window reflect are showing me a woman behind me with her belly sticking out through her shirt, and it's really distracting and it's weirding me out.


Oh... I see.


At least there's a cute guy next to you.

Colarie: Yeah, but he's hairy and smelly, and I really can't put my finger on why. 

Hm.. nah, he looks kind of normal. 

Colarie: You think? I think there's something wild over him. 

The Wild Guy Argus: Ey, you know I can hear you, right? *grunting*


Ey look, that's the gothic and horrible woman my boyfriend made for this town. No, not that cute little girl (who I edited), that big ugly thing next to her.

Her name is Pricilla Doofenheimer (I think).


Hm, I don't know if I want that face running in my family though. Sure, he's pretty cute (hm, weird, it's almost like he's cute in a animalistic way) but I'm not a fan of his cheek.

Argus: Please, I can still hear you.

Oh, sorry..


Colarie got hungry so I sent her to a... bar? What's it called? 

Eeeehh whatever.


Colarie, you came here to eat.


Colarie, stop wasting your time on that stupid ga--


---OOOOHHHHH!!!!!

It's a vampire bear!
GET IT COLARIE!
GET IT!!!


YAAAYY!!!
It's your first furniture! A little friend!
Isn't that nice? ~

Colarie: I can sell him for money so I can afford something necessary.

NEVER!!! He'll mark the first day of this legacy. And he'll be with us through it all.

..
Now, go eat.


And so she did.


Colarie rolled a wish to steal something, so I sent her to her neighbours. 


After getting invited, I send Colarie upstairs to steal stuff. I wanted her to steal the bed or like something that I actually could use...

She stole that painting. The one with the face.


.......


....??!!!


YEAH!
WELL DONE COLARIE! 

She took the laptop for like §3000. ~

And she also stole a lamp but I didn't bother taking pictures of it. 


Colarie: Oh, what I did upstairs? Ah no, no, no, nothing! I just looked around a little bit... That one painting of the face, that one's pretty. Not that I didn't take it or anything.

Neighbour: Ah, well, I'm glad you liked it! :) 


After selling a lamp and a painting (I kept the laptop since I'll probably need it for the future, and no I DO NOT CARE about the furniture I could buy for that money.) I could afford a SLEEPING BAG!

Yes!

You heard me..!

Colarie: You couldn't even afford a bed..?

Shush, don't blame me, it's you who's supposed to bring in the money in this household!

Colarie: Yeah, if I could but I haven't even begun my job yet!


But aren't the sleeping bag cozy? C:

Colarie: Except for the hard wooden floor beneath the sleeping bag; kind of.

At least you don't have to sleep out in the park.

--------

* The next morning*


Colarie: AOOWH GOD! MY BACK HURTS!

..... I'm sorry, sweetheart </3..


What do you say about breakfast at that pub-thingy across from your house? Would that make you feel better? 

Colarie: I'd prefer my own fridge. And my own, homemade breakfast.

Please, like you're actually going to make pancakes every morning.

Colarie: At least I'd love to have the opportunity to make pancakes! >:C

:I


Oh hello there sugar. ~

* 5 seconds later*

Ah, forget it. He's a teenager.

Well, my little bird, I'll just have to wait until you're older.

Tristan or whatever his name is: *shivering*


Well, maybe I can get something that I can sell.


Yes! Well done, Colarie! That's exactly what I'm talking about! :D

(I don't think I actually sold it. I think it's in her inventory yet until this very day I'm writing this. And it'll probably stay there until she dies. Or something)


MAKE ME MONEY WOMAN!

Colarie: Calm down, I'm trying to find something we can sell in here! Goddamnit.


Hm, maybe I'll pair Colarie with this guy. Sure, he's got ears like an elephant, but I like his face.


Ah, well...
Forget it then...

Elephant-Ears and Glasses-Woman: *flirt flirt*


I'm sorry Colarie. :C

At least she's made money so that she can afford a fridge. I figured it's easier if the gets a fridge before she gets a toilet, because toilets aren't that hard to find. 

Colarie: Still can't make pancakes.

Yeah, that's another reason why I bought a fridge. But, I'm working on it, okay? You'll get the rest of a kitchen soon. As soon as we can afford a kitchen counter and a stove.


Just to piss off everyone a little bit more, it's time to pay some bills. How can I even have bills without like anything? I don't think I even own a lamp??? 


I need more money, and since Colarie has two days off (perfect timing.. ), I sent her fishing. 


After a few hours I got the message saying "There's no fish here, try some other place."

Colarie: Well, that was a waste of my time.

But do not give up yet, I believe there might be a big catch in the future! 

---------

*A few hours later..*


Colarie: Big catch..? 

Wow, is that even... I almost can't see it. Are you sure that's a fish?

Colarie: I don't want to do this anymore.


I sent Colarie to the park to meet some men.


Colarie: Oh, a baby!

*swop*


Colarie! >:C That's rude!


Well, ehrm...

Yes, so Colarie found this guy... Param, I think his name was.
He's a werewolf...

And after Colarie asked if he was single (which he wasn't) they were talking a little, and then he started to sniff her.. I think..

Colarie got offended and.. yes. As you can see, she started hitting him with a newspaper.

I-I'm not even going to.. I'm just gonna...
Eh... Good luck Param..


Well apparently, hitting someone with the newspaper is a very good way of making friends.


Please find a husband soon, Colarie..

Storm (the blue haired guy): Oh and then I said to my boss, "No, I'm NOT going to put up with this anymore!" and then I stormed hah out of there and now I've been living out in the streets as well! Or, you've got a house, but yeah. That's why my shirt is so ragged.


Storm: Also, I was rich before.

Colarie: Oh, you poor thing! And you lost all of it?

Storm: Yes.

Colarie: D: !!!

... What I really wanted to tell you is that Storm also is in a relationship. So he can't become my future partner either.


*Colarie's bathroom nowadays - the girls' showers beneath the gym*


Colarie rolled a wish to jog.


Awww how pretty.


Colarie: Eh.. ma'am, what are you doing..?


Colarie: Please ma'am! Don't! D:


Colarie: NOOOOO!!!!!!...... 


Colarie: Hng...? Did anything happen?


Colarie: Hmm.. I feel weird.. Like, I'm light.. And there's a tickly feeling in my stomach... It almost feels like... like I've got nothing to worry about...

Hmm... Nah. I don't know what you're talking about. You might just be sick.

Colarie: Yeah, she probably made me sick :c


But there's no excuses to not go swimming in the pool and to complete that opportunity of yours! 


*Out man-hunting*

Colarie: Hello there, why is your skin the colour of olives?

Vampire With Olive Skin: Oh, hello my blood smelling fellow. I must ask you why you are bothering me with such questions. Can not my skin be whichever colour it want to be?

Colarie: Of course, but I've never seen an olive coloured man before..


Olive(r) Vampire: How dare you, human! I've never heard of such racism! 

Colarie: I-I'm sorry..?

Olive(r) Vampire: Please! Stop to disparage my bloodthirsty kind, or else I'll show you what a threat I can be!

Older Vampire: Come on Dante, this is why people are looking down on us! Because you're always starting fights to your left and right! I'm outta here before I get the blame. Imma go see if I can find another Plasma Juice. 


Olive(r) Vampire Dante: RAAWRRHHHGH!!!!

Colarie: EEEK!!!


Colarie: Errh, calm down! Please, I'll just like go home or something...


Dante: YEAH YOU DO THAT AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN!

Old Vampire: Oh dear god... 

--------

* The Next Day*


Wooh finally! Work.


And to make me a little happier, Colarie got promoted!

And I could finally add some more furniture into her house.


And wallpaper! And look at that lamp, I feel like it's the perfect thing to describe Colarie's financial position. 

Colarie: Why is that sleeping bag still here?


Whoo now you don't have to go to the gym just to take a shower!


Colarie rolled another wish to steal something, so I sent her to our old friend Argus.


Argus: Maybe I should not have let her in. Maybe it's not too late to make her leave...


Argus: Hm, it feels like she's up to something.. Maybe I should sniff her to find out...

*sniff sniff*

Colarie: EEEK!! DON'T!


Colarie: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! D: 


Colarie: BAD DOG! BAD!!!


#LetsStealSomethingForRevenge!


NAAWWH! Look at this little fairy! How handsome he is, and he's still just a child!

Totally not me who edited him.


Ah, look. It's Pricilla again and her husband or something. 

Bruno: I was thinking that maybe we should try to eat healthier in the future.


Pricilla: EEW NOPE! GROSS! 

Bruno: Oh, come on! My stomach aches from our eating habits ;_; 


...


...

Well. That's it for our first chapter. This took me like 3-4 days to write. 

1 comment:

  1. Gullig grundare! Jag visste inte ens att sims kunde slÄss med tidningar, stackars Param. ^^

    ReplyDelete